N I N E

Ramiyah

Ramiyah

*2 months later*

"hey guys so i have a big secret nobody knows about at the moment but everybody is going to find out today even mikey" i said to the camera today i was gonna blog for real.

"babe!" i yelled in the room knowing he was downstairs playing the game.

"i'm on live wassup" he said walking in with his phone in his hand.

"hey liveee say hey to my vlog" i said putting him on camera.

"wasgood" he said throwing up some gang sign.

"alright guys well catch y'all when we get to my moms house" i said turning the camera off. mikey laid on the bed and i got in with him going on my phone.

"wassup bronny"

"wassup griggs"

"wassup kailen"

"wassup skye and melo"

"hey deja" i looked at him then the live. i clicked the mute button.

"that's deja your ex?" i asked. he nodded. i took it off mute.

"lemme see" i said grabbing his phone.

"guys we'll be back hold on" i said ending the live.

"i wanna talk to you about something" i said looking at him.

"ok" he said sitting up looking into my eyes.

"so i got accepted to houston university, north texas, ohio state, south carolina, and north carolina for basketball" i said to them.

"which one you thinking" mikey asked.

"probably north carolina or south carolina but i'm going more with south carolina because we live on the south"

"whatever you want to" he said.

"i'm gonna go get dressed" i said going into the bathroom.

"babe whatchu doin?" he asked jiggling the door handle.

"i'm using the bathroom what do you want" i laughed sitting on the toilet.

"you never lock the door i always am in the bathroom no matter whatchu doing open it" he said still jiggling the door.

"babe stop before you break it" i said wiping myself then changing my clothes.

"i'll kick this bitch down down" i unlocked the door and he busted in

"your doing to much" i said rolling my eyes walking out the bathroom grabbing the camera.

my baby came out the bath white down to the shoes.

"you ready?" he asked fixing his chain

"yea" i said standing up walking to the garage getting in the car.

*at mikeys moms house*

"hello hello hello" i said walking in hugging everybody.

"foods almost ready" mama reese said going back in the kitchen. i grabbed my camera recording.

"ok everyone i have an announcement to make" i said setting up the camera. everyone was looking confused but found a seat in the living room.

"mikey come here" i said grabbing the small box. he stood in front of my until i moved him beside me so we both were facing everyone.

"here" i said giving him the box.

"you for real?" his eyes lit up as i nodded with tear flowing down my face.

"like deadass no joke"

"yes i'm for real" he stood there for second before shedding tears.

"omgggg baby" i said hugging him as he cited on my shoulder. i was actually shocked cause he never cry's.

"what's wrong?" my mom asked.

"i'm finna be a dad" mikey said rubbing his eyes.

"OMGGGG" the girls jumped up and down and hugged me and the boys dabbed up mikey and hugged me.

"this is a cute diy box mimi" skye said.