~+>.𝕆𝕟𝕖.<+~

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Maybe It was the Way he Dressed, or the Way he seemed More modern then anyone else in the village, but The townsfolk couldn't keep their Eyes off the Newcomer currently walking Through the Small Town they called home.
His long, Strangely Colored, Pink hair cascaded down his back and His Royal-like Cape Trailed Behind him as he walked.
His Burnt-Tan Skin barely Noticable Under The Pig-like Skull Mask and the Amounts of Clothing He wore.

The Tall Man Was tempted to Fidget With the Leather Bracers That hid his Wrists from the world. He had never been one to Talk to any Other Townsfolk Besides his Kinsmen.

After a bit of Walking The Pink Haired Man Had finally Reached his Destination.
The Large Door Held intricate Designs, whether it be overhead or on the door itself.
Hanging from the door Was a Sign that Read 'Open' in fancy but Messy Writing. On the left side of The door Held windows to peak in from the outdoors, On the windowsill a Long flowerpot held Alliums, one of The Man's favorite flowers.
The Man Hummed in Satisfactory and Pushed open the Door, Having no Need to Glance at the Title of the building he was entering.
The Bell above the Door made the Blonde Haired Miss Turn in her Place, Startled.
Upon realizing Who she Was Seeing,
she had Calmed down a bit.
"Hello Technoblade! Why Are you here?" She had Asked, Smiling Sweetly towards her Friend.
"Hello Miss Niki, I've Come to See you, it's been To Long." Technoblade Answered with a small smirk of his own.
"Have you Come to Talk or Have you come to purchase a Treat? This is a Bakery After all." Miss Niki Smiled Questioningly.
TechnoBlade brushed His hands through the back of his Long Hair And then Touching the Clasps of the skull he wore, being urged by his brain to take it off.
Niki waited Paitently for an Answer from the taller man.
He held the mask in front of his as his trusted friend Didn't Seem phased.
"I guess I Shall Sit and Purchase Something. I don't want to waste your Time." Technoblade said sitting down at an empty nearby Table.
Niki walked over.
"What Would you like? Perhaps A Cinnamon Bun? I know It's your Favorite.~" Miss Niki Sung with A Giggle.
TechnoBlade Nodded and placed his mask down on the Table in front of him as Niki Made her Way towards The back of the Bakery.

He took this time to Take in the Appearance of the small Bakery.
The Inside was Much more bigger then what you would assume by looking at just the Outside.
At the back Was the register, A small area that Gaurded the room behind it.
Inside of the Desk Held Shelves of Different Pastries and Goods made By Miss Niki.
On the wall was a Simple clock, Said clock being the only thing on the wall.
He took in the calming Smell of Freshly Baked Goods, Miss Niki's Bakery was A Definate Delight.

He Picked up the sound of Footsteps coming towards him and Smiled as Niki Placed the Cinnamon Bun in front of him.
"It will Be 3 gold Coins." Niki Said.
He Pulled out a Small Satchel and Rummaged through it and Pulled out a Bag, spilling 3 coins into his hand and Simply handing them over to Miss Niki.
"Enjoy the Cinnamon Bun, call to me if you need anything" Niki said going back into the room behind the Counter.
Technoblade sighed, taking a Bite of the Cinnamon Bun- savoring the taste.
He Suddenly Stares off into Space, Immedietly being pulled into some sort of daydream.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────
Bonus!!(you can figure out if its apart of the book lore Or not- I ain't telling shit)
─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Everything was Blurred But Technoblade Could Make out the Outline of a Figure- Maybe about 6'0- With a white long-sleeve Blouse and Red leather bracers, Along with a Blue Jacket that Hung down to their Knees. They were wearing Black Pants and Knee-high Leather boots. A Hat Similar to Pirates Sitting atop his head, a white feather sticking out from the side.
The Person Looked Younger[?] Then Techno but That could just be Techno's eyesight as the kid was Facing away from Technoblade.
The Figure had Fluffy short Blonde hair and fair skin. The Figure seems to Be Looking up at the sky- but what was So nice about the area they were in? It was gray with a Black ground, surely It wasn't special.
Techno took a step Forward and all of a sudden the figure Turned, startling Technoblade.
The person had blue[?] Eyes and a Younger face Build. The Boy Reached out a hand but...-

Technoblade opened His Eyes, He was breathing heavily while Laying on A Bed- The Inn- he forgot he had signed into an inn for the next few days..
He Thought back to the Kid..
Who was he...? And why was Techno Seeing him..?

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

A/N 》》 Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, It's not my best and I can only hope I can get better at writing in the future lol.
Chapter 2 might not Come out for awhile as school just fuckin Sucks- so yeah

~Author