~>.𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖.<~

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

He Stepped up Towards The Large Castle-Like Building.
Techno Certainly Doesn't care For Government- But at the Moment, He Needed to Speak with The King.

He Hadn't Planned To Speak with Anyone of Higher Placement, The Letter he Received this Morning Was Definitely a Surprise to the Pink Haired man.

He Just Hoped this Would End Quickly.

He Walked Down the Halls, The Halls of Someone Powerful, Halls That Have Simply been Breached Just Days before.

Yes, TechnoBlade had Read the Newspaper. Just Days Prior, Murder took Place Inside these Walls. No One knows What Happened. A Rumor says That A Small Argument Was Insued Between Kings, Another Says Some Guards Just Had "to Much Fun".
All The Information He Had was That a Group of People were Murdered, If By The King? Or By A Group of Knights? Techno Did not know, But he was Careful- Caustious if you will- as He walked down the Hall towards the Main Hall, where He was Told to Go to.

He Didn't Know what to Expect.

Once he Had made it to The Large doors He was Stopped By Two Guards, A Raven Haired Man (Who was Slightly Shorter then the Other) And a Brunette, Their eyes Covered by a Pair of white Goggles.

"Who are you?" One states, the Raven Haired Man.
The tension Seeping Into the Area around them was Dark, For No reason it seemed. They Stared At him with Untrustful Eyes.

Techno had always hated Castle employees.

"Technoblade..." He Stated in a Bored Tone.
The Raven Haired Male Seemed a Bit Taken aback, but resumed His Original Stance quickly.
"The One King Dream Needed To Speak to?" The Brunette Asked.
Techno Nodded.

They Looked at eachother, sharing the Same Slightly Concerned Glance before looking Back at Technoblade.

"You May Enter.." they Said at the same time, Uneasily.
Techno Held back a Shiver as the Guards opened the Door.

The Doors Were Immedietely Closed Behind him.

That Wasn't Creepy at All...

The Main Throne Sat Atop a Few Layers of Stairs, Empty. No King In Sight.
Techno Blade Walked On, Looking around.

"H-Hello..?" The Pink Haired man Called out, Confused.

Suddenly a Poof of Green Smoke Had Appeared in front and Around him.
Techno Flinched and Reached for the Handle of His sword- Being Blinded by the Smoke.

He Hadn't Realised a Certain Someone Had Appeared In Front of Him- as the Smoke Stung the Poor Man's Eyes.

"Hello!" A Happy Sounding Voice Said as the Smoke Cleared, Techno Opened Is eyes to see a Dirty Blonde Man with Blue/Green Eyes.