~+>𝟚.𝟝<+~

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Tommy!" A Dirty Blonde Haired Boy Came running Towards The Taller Blonde.
Tommy Opened His Eyes only To catch a Very Transparent Face that seemes to have Pink hair but whoever it was Disappeared As soon as he opened his eyes.
he Sat up and Looked out at the Crystal Clear Lake he Lay by.
the Smaller Boy Finally Got to Tommy and Crouched, Putting his hands on his knees. He Seemed out of Breath.
"whats up Tubbo?" Tommy Asked the bee loving Boy.
"Wilbur Asked For you." Tubbo Said, Helping Tommy Up.
"Alright."

"Wil You asked for Me?" Tommy said as he walked into his Brother's Van.
Wilbur Turned to his Younger Sibling. His Hair brushed neatly but also fluffed into a neat Fluffy Style, Wilbur had an Amused Smile on his Face.
"Today is a Good Day Toms.." Wilbur said, Taking off the Blue Hat Before Waltzing Over to Thomas. Placing his hands apon His Shoulders.
"What about Today is Good?" Tommy asked, Confused about how today of all days was Good.
"I finally got a message back from Sir Dream."
Tommy's eyes Lit up.
The message Was all Tommy (and Wilbur) could think about.
It was about Dicussing Peace between Greater Dream Smp and L'manberg. Wilbur had been Staying up later and Later, stressing over this Peace treaty.
"When is He going to come by?" They had heard behind Tommy.
The Blond turned.
A Tall Dark brown haired man with Sunglasses and The same L'manberg Uniform that Wil and Toms Wore stood in the doorway, Leaning on it.
"Eret!" Tommy Said with high amounts of Excitement in his voice.
He ran up to Eret And Hugged Him, Then Turned back to Wil With his Arms around The Taller man's waist.
Wilbur Laughed at Tommy's silly antics.
"Hello Eret." Wilbur Said.
Eret bowed his head.
"President Wilbur." Eret said before lifting his head.
"There is no need to call me such Words, just Wilbur is Fine, Eret." Wilbur said.
The Brunette Hummed.
"And About my question.." Eret Sung, leaving room for Wilbur to Continue his sentence.
"Ah! Sir Dream and Sir George will be Coming To L'manberg by Next week."
Wilbur Answered.
"Alright, I also Need to discuss Something else with you." Eret Said.
"Tommy How about you go Play with Tubbo and Niki, hm?" Wilbur said Down to the Younger Boy.
Tommy Nodded and let go of Eret, running out of the Van and on his way to Bother Niki with Tubbo, Forgetting all about the Pink Haired Man that had suddenly appeared above him for That split second.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

A/N 》》I Apologize for Being gone For so Long! School is a Bitch and I forgot about this book for awhile. I will try my best to Get Chapter 3 out as quick as I can!