! ~ × { ♡ ℍ𝕚𝕞 ♡ } × ~ !

He Looked Down From Above, At Everyone Who Was Greiving, At Everyone He Made Smile and Laugh.

His Long Pink Hair Cascaded Down His Back. His Crown Tilted On his Head. Never to Fall. His Cape Blew Along with the Wind.

The Area was Beautiful, A Large Floating Platform with Water Falling From The Sides into what Seemed Like White Nothingness. The Platform was covered in Grass And Flowers of All Sorts.

Directly in the Middle Stood a Big Tree, Covered in Things that Reminded him of Who Made him Happy through HIS Darkest Moments.

Discs Hung from a Low Branch, He Knew They Symbolized Tommy, His Laughs Echoed through Techno's Mind.

A Pair of Wings Hung from another Branch, Philza, His Kind Words Nearly Made the Blood God Tear Up.

A Crown, He Knew It Symbolized Ranboo, The Kind Boy That Techno Had Learned to Love (Platonically of Course).

A Broken Guitar, Wilbur Soot. Techno Smiled At The Memories of Wilbur Braiding His Hair, or Wilbur Playing his Guitar for Technoblade.

And So Many Other Items.
This was His Safe Place, to Come Back to And Just Relax, Something He wished he was Allowed to do Back Home.

He Turned Back to where he Had Looked Down Before.
He Smiled Longingly At His Family, Both In Real Life and In Minecraft.
It was Peaceful, No Wars, No Voices.

With a Final Nod. He Stood From his Original Crouching Position and Turned Back to the Tree.
A Blissful Seeming Portal Opened up At the Bottom of the Tree Trunk, As if It Knew what The Blood God Had to do Next.

A Bridge Formed Across the Lake As Techno Walked Towards it.

He stopped Just Before The Bridge.
Looking Back with a Sad Smile.

He Shook off the Saddness and Turned back, Walking Across the Bridge.

It was Time to Complete his Next Mission.

Time To Defeat God, Just for Everyone Who He Has ever Met, For Every single Person he Had ever Made Smile.

"So Long Nerds." He Said Before Entering the Portal.

< + ! ------------------------------------ ! + >

I Was Shocked When I Heard The News, Heck I'm Still Shocked- I Haven't Stopped Crying since I Heard about it 3 Hours Ago.

Alex Made Me Smile When No one Else Could, He Made So Many People Smile.
He Left The Old Fasioned Technoblade Way. His Final Words to Us Being "So Long Nerds" was The Most Technoblade Thing he Could do before He Left.

Writing this Short Story Made me Feel Better, But I Know Everyone Has Different Ways to Cope.

I Still Remember the Day I First Watched A Technoblade Video.
I Was Watching the DreamSMP Lore when Technoblade Had First Been Introduced into the Lore, I Checked out His Channel. I Didn't know That From that Point On Technoblade would Have Been One of the Main Reasons I didn't Off Myself.

He Changed So Many Lives.

And To that I Thank you Technoblade, for Lighting up Mine and Everyone who You Made Smile's World's.

We Will Miss you, Blood God.

🎗 Fly High 🎗

< + ! ------------------------------------ ! + >

A/N: I will Be Continuing to Write this Book, And I Am Sorry for Not Updating it As Much. But it will Probably Take a Little Bit Longer for the Next Chapter to Come out. I Beg Anyone Who Reads this to Please Take A Break when you Need it to Cope with This, Do not Push yourself.

~ With Love, The Author