~×>𝕋𝕨𝕠<+~

(Edited)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Technoblade Sighed as he breathed in the Fresh air. Yes, Niki's Bakery smelled Absolutely Amazing But It was a bit Much for the Large Man's nose to handle.
"Fare Well, Miss Niki" Techno Said as he walked out of the Adorable looking Bakery.

Walking Down the Cracked Stone Path, Sir Technoblade Had Been looking up at the Setting Sun. It was Gorgeous- At least to the Tall Man it was.

While Walking Technoblade hadn't been keeping an eye on whatever was In front of him, For After a few second He heard a Faint Voice Ahead of him.
"WATCH OUT!" He heard.
he Snapped His Head just in time to catch the Small Ball Flying Towards him.(Pretty sure Balls Didn't exist back then- Idk- Shhh we don't talk about it)
He looked over to the Taller Guy Running towards him.
he looked the Guy dead in the Eyes once he stopped in front of him.
He was Wearing a White blouse and A Baige/Dirty Gold Waist Corset with Really dark brown Pants and Brown Boots and a Dull red beanie- The Guy's Fluffy Hair being a Dark-er brown color.
"I Apologize Sincerely! Are you Alright?" The Tall man Said with a British Accent.
"I am Fine, And you are Forgiven." Techno said Handing the Small Ball back to the Man.
"May i ask of your name?" The man Asked.
technoblade nodded.
"Technoblade, how about you?" Techno replied back.
"Wilbur." The Tall Man Named Wilbur said.
Techno Nodded.
"Wilbur!" We heard As Another Man Walked up to us.
"Phil!" Wilbur Said as he turned to 'Phil'.
The man Named Phil Bowed to Technoblade and Then Stood up straight.
"I apologize for my Son." He Said.
"You are Forgiven. Now Who might you be?" Technoblade asked.
"I Am Philza. What about you?" Philza asked.
"I Am Technoblade." Techno said.
"Phil, We should get going- it's Nearly Nightfall." Wilbur Said.
Phil Nodded.
"We shall be going then, Fare well Technoblade." Phil said as they walked away.
"Fare Well." Technoblade said watching the Two Walk off before walking away Himself.

(Time Skip)

Techno quickly Took off His Mask And Cloak. He hung Up the cloak And set his mask on The Small Table next to the Soft bed.
He flopped down onto the Soft Bedding, Feeling Too Lazy to take off The Boots he usually Wore.
He Sighed, Dozing Off as he Cuddled into the Soft Pillow.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────
!!Bonus!!
-is it part of the Book lore? You tell me, I apologize but i can't Tell you anything until Later on :)
─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Techno was Confused. He was Watching the Blonde Boy From Before, Except this time The Boy was Laying on the flat black ground, Except there were patches of Different flowers Surrounding him.
Techno walked over and Stood right above the Boy's Head.
Technoblade could hear Whispers at the back of his head, And they got Just a bit louder the closer he got to the boy. He Ignored them.
He Studied the Boy's Sleeping Facial Features.
He looked so Calm, Laying there amongst the Flowers.
all of a Sudden The world around him changed. Just for a few Seconds.
They were surrounded by a plain flat Field of Grass with few patches of Flowers.
Infront of them Was a Large, Peaceful looking Lake.
Techno Smiled as the scene Disappeared. He Kind of wished he knew where That was so he could actually go there himself.
"Tommy!" He heard someone Yell from behind them and the Boy's Eyes Suddenly Opened, Looking Technoblade in the eyes.

Techno woke up once again, Breathing Heavily as the Boy's Eyes Staring him in the Eyes once again crossed his mind.
he smirked.
"So His Name is Tommy..?" He Said to himself.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

A/N:: Welcome to the End of Chapter 2!! I Hope You Enjoyed it!
-Also you may be asking: "Doesn't Techno have a crown?" or "Why is he wearing his crown to bed?" And to that i say: He doesn't have his Crown yet. He Gets it later in the story.

~ Author