Out For A Walk.

Hola gente hermosa♥♥

I said I would update as soon as possible so here it is!

-Enjoy buttercups-

-cat

***************************************

"Th-The real you? I- How? Wh-Why? What do you mean?" I stuttered nervously.

He sighed. "You know that feeling when..." He paused for a few seconds to over think the words that were about to leave his mouth.

"When you meet someone, and something deep inside you lets you know that that exact person is the one you've been looking for? That all the mistakes made in your life, all the people you've harmed and that has harmed you back stay in the past,like shadows fading when the sun comes out... What I really mean is... the day you sat beside me on the plane, that very moment I saw you approaching, I- I just knew."

My mind was having the What-The-Hell-Is-Going-On-In-Here-Is-This-Some-Kind-Of-Joke festival. I seriously was expecting Ashton Kutcher to appear and shout "YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D"

What did he mean with that? What did he knew? I was speechless. I felt how the color faded from my face. I felt like throwing up, running away, and hide in the closet until the end of the world came. Was he always like this? Did he give every girl this same speech?... Probably.

I felt Cristiano's gaze all over me, but I couldn't face him. Not yet. I had to get my head up-straight to make a wise choice on what I was about to do. After a few seconds I realized that my mind was blank, and that I was doomed.

I slowly lifted my head up, and my dark brown eyes met his chocolate-colored ones. There was worry spread all over his face. He was a little red too.

"What?" I whispered. "What did you knew?"

"That... you are the girl I've been looking for... my other half." He said the last part lower than a whisper.

But I heard it though. For some reason, my heart believed him. But my mind didn't. From past experience I've learned to trust my mind, not my heart. I perfectly knew that this trust issues would never bring up something positive. I'll always regret the words that came out of my mouth... but I can't afford being hurt anymore. Don't get me wrong I liked Cristiano, ALOT. But I came to Spain for a reason and I can't just jump out of that path. Besides, I met him.. what? A day or two ago? And now he is telling me that I am his other half?!

(Friendly reminder that he has a girlfriend).

"I need to go. Goodbye Cristiano.. plea-please..." Can't believe I'm about to say this..

"Thank you for everything but...Please don't call or look for me again."

With that, I turned and fleed out of the field, out of the stadium, out of Cristiano's life. I stopped a cab, hopped in, and told the driver to drive. Not to a specific place. Just to drive.

I began to feel suffocated.

"St-Stop, right here". I breathlessly said to the cab driver. I got off, the cab left and I found myself standing in an unknown place. Well yeah, ALL of Spain is unknown for me given the fact that I am new in here... but this was on a new level of unknown.

There was a small line of apartments, a tree-less/life-less park, and what seemed like an old abandoned coffee shop. Then there was nothing. In the middle of nowhere. Ok. I admitt I was frigtened as hell. But my head kept spinning over the event that had occurred sooner that day, so I really didn't mind that I was lost.

Instead, I walked. Just walked towards what seemed to be the north. I was deep down inside my own thoughts, and I had walked for, what? Forty minutes already? Until I heard the sky roaring over me. A drop of water fell on the bridge of my nose. Then another. And another. A few became many, and the strength of their fall grew too.