Dreams Come True.

Hello there! How is everyone doing? Hope you're all fine :) I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! But I was extremely busy with orchestra practice and not to mention that I'm sicker than a whale in a desert..Well, anyways, I was watching The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers; and on the part at the very beginning where Gollum attacks Sam and Frodo... well, that's how I want to meet my other half. You know, trying to bite me and all... Umm.. So....yeah.

Well here goes another chapter ^.^ enjoy it MY PRECIOUS.

-cat

************************************

I honestly would've never imagined that coming to Madrid would've turned out to be so... unexpected. So.. unlikely for it to happen. Meeting your idol/crush/favorite-person-on-earth, rejecting him, and then find yourself kissing him ON THE BACK OF HIS CAR. If someone told me that things like that could happen, I'd laugh at that person.

But it did. All of those things happened. In less than a week. I can't help thinking about that, now that he's driving me back to my flat; and I couldn't be any happier. Even though I probably ruined his seat's material with my wet-ness.. oh well.

We arrived to my flat, and Cristiano asked for the bathroom to take a shower. Poor thing, getting wet because of me. The whole ride home was silent; well after the kiss..

I pulled his clothes from the dryer and folded them neatly on the guest room's bed.

"Umm.. I left your clothes on the bed." I called through the door.

"Alright! Thanks!" Cristiano answered barely audible due to the water's sound.

I walked to my own bathroom to have a warm shower. But not before taking a couple of anti-flu pills. I was definetly getting awfully sick.

It felt like the most relaxing shower ever. I changed into my pj's and styled my hair into a messy bun. I was exhausted. Not being able to control my eyelids from falling, I jumped on my bed and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up when I heard a really loud booming noise. I lifted my head and saw it was 3:54am; and an agressive thunder storm was taking place on the outside. My body was numb from being in the same position for God knows how many hours; so I decided to go and get a midnight snack.

The tv in the living room was on; and a peaceful-looking Cristiano was lying on the couch snoring slightly. I smiled to myself. God he looked cute.

I grabbed a glass with warm soy milk and sat next to Cristiano.

I changed the channels and stopped when I saw a repetition of a Real Madrid game. Yep. That's my thing. For a moment I forgot that someone was sleeping beside me.

"WHAT. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. OH MY GOOOOOOOOD. HOW COULD YOU MISS THAT?! PATIENCE. I REQUIRE PATIENCE." I angrily yelled.

Even if it was a repetition I lived the game as if I was there.

"You do realize that's a repetition... a very OLD repetiton". Cristiano lifted his head while trying to hide a smile.

I glared at him. "Obviouslyyy! But that doesn't mean that I won't live it through." I said in as-a-matter-of-fact-tone.

He sat up completely and got closer to me.

"Hey.. I have an idea." he said taking my hand.

His hand. Strong but delicate. The one that sent shivers up and down my spine everytime he touched me.

"Oh yeah? What's your idea?" I said.

"Come with me tomorrow.. you know, to train." he said giving me a wide smile.