Dream a Little Dream of Me.

Hellooooo loved ones xx Catalina here!

Well I've been brainstorming about what could happen next... so after some thinking I thought it would be nice to make some dreaming stuff. Hope you like it guys!

-cat.

*********************************

Once in the elevator I entered in some kind of shock. Like when you see a ghost or when you see (well in my case) an insect. What the heck had just happened?! I moved from New York to Madrid to make my dream come true. But I met Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro on the way. AAAAND I HAD HIS NUMBER!

I was kind of excited to see what my new flat would look like, but honestly, the first thing I went looking for was the bed. Darn I was tired. I got into my pjs, brushed my teeth and jumped into that delicious queen sized bed.

Immediately I dozed off. I guess that it was due to me being tired, and all of the emotions lived that day; that I had the sweetest dream ever..

I was running, running as fast as I could. I felt like I knew this place, like I had been there before... Out of nowhere a ball appeared infront of me and I was kicking it. Somebody was chasing me so I ran even faster. Suddenly the strange figure got infront of me and tried to take the ball away from me, so I dribbled and changed sides. But I crashed with the stranger and he fell on top of me. I got hit really hard on my head, so hard that I saw lights and heard buzzing sounds. The stranger lifted me up rapidly and said:

"You ok?"

That voice, I had heard it before. It was Cristiano's voice. I turned my head and saw him straight in the eyes. He was smiling (gosh that smile) to me. I realized where we were. Of course, how not notice it. It was Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid's Stadium). I saw its beautiful structure, it's seats, VIP areas, the place where the Ultras Sur would seat and sing their hearts out to support the world's biggest football team. I turned to Cristiano, and saw those deep eyes; which came closer, and closer. We were milimeters apart of sharing a hungry and passionate kiss when....

*BZZZZZZZ*

I woke up and nearly fell from my bed. My phone's screen lit up showing a new text message.

*Hey you awake?

-Cristiano*

HOLY BANANAS! Well 3:07 am was the perfect time to get a message from you crush.

*Yup. What are you doing awake at this hours?*

*Had a dream, couldn't sleep then. You?*

*Same. Nightmare I suppose?*

*Not at all. It was the best dream ever actually haha.*

*Really? Tell me about it.*

*It's way too long. But I guess I could go and tell it to you. Mind if I go and pay you a visit?*

*At 3:10am?*

*The night is still young. What do you say?*

*Haha sure.*

I texted Cristiano my floor and room number and in less than 10 minutes he had already arrived to my flat.

"Hey you". I said the moment he arrived.

He was wearing his pjs which made him 100times hotter.

"Hi, I was worried you'd make fun of me or something since I decided to come wearing my pjs" he said between chuckles. "But I guess we're looking the same".

"Well I had the same thoughts. I'm glad I didn't put my onesie on... that would be a good reason to laugh". I said.

I let him come in and we sat on my couch and turned the tv on.

"It's gonna be hard you know, get used to this. All the tv is in spanish, though I have a good fluency in spanish.. it'll be hard to get used to it". I said watching fondly the tv.

"You'll get used to it, besides, changes are always good". Cristiano said with a smile.

I smiled back at him and remembered the reason of why he came.. strange... Did he consider me a friend already to trust me his "best dream ever".

"So, we were goind to discuss your dream". I said.

"Oh yeah, true. Well at the very beginning it wasn't strange, because I was playing football, and I've had many dreams of me playing football. I was in Santiago Bernabeu, and out of nowhere y- a person appeared and y- the person began to dribble, really good in fact, but we ended up crashing against each other and we nearly k- stuff nearly happened." he ended being a little bit uneasy.

How could THAT be possible?! We had the same dream! I wouldn't tell him of course.. but Mother of Potatoes! He did stutter when mentioning the "person"... IT COULD BE ME!

"Wow, haha well there must be something else.. If it was the best dream you've ever had". I said giving him a suspicious look and a cocky smile.

"Ergh, yeah. But I don't remember now.." he said.

LIAR. Of course he remembered. Since when was Cristiano Ronaldo shy? He is well known for being a Casanova and getting all the girls he wanted.. Of course I wasn't like that. I mean, I like him and all... but I do respect my self.

For the following 30 minutes all we did was watch tv. No words. Not even looks. Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and horribly tired. And everything went black.

I felt sunlight reaching my eyes and heating my face. I lifted my head to find that I was in my bed. Covered with my blankets. I stood up and looked all over the flat for any sing of Cristiano. But he was gone. Well, I did expect that. I guess he didn't get what he wanted (if you know what I mean) so he just left.

"Oh well, it was nice as it las-..."

A post-it was pasted in the front door.

"You fell asleep. Hope it

didn't bother you that I

carried you to your bed.

I'll call you later, maybe

we can go out sometime.

As friends.

Sincerely,

Cristiano."

**********************

Well I really hope you liked it! I will be updating soon. We'll see what happens between this two love birds!

Love you all xxx

-cat