chapter 3

Takemichi pov

I woke up,and went downstairs, I saw no one else was in the house. I got scared and went to the kitchen. I was going to get a knife, but I saw a note on the table.

The Note

To takemichi, me, jasmine and Bella when to go take care of some business. We'll be back home soon so don't worry to much.
We love you.
A,J,B💕.

Takemichi sigh in relief, knowing that his sister's are safe. Takemichi ate some breakfast and head to the door. But when he walked outside he saw Mikey and Draken waiting for him.

"Hey takemichi, how are you?" Mikey asked. "I'm fine, but what you guys doing here?" Takemichi asked. "We were worried you might get into trouble again and beside we wanted to see you." Draken said will blushing.

I smile at them and agree to go. As we walked towards to my school, I ask them what are they doing after school and Draken said they'll came back to my school and take care of something. he didn't say what it was, but when he said it felt a bit scary.

But I ignored the feeling and soon we got to my school and we said our goodbyes. I walked in the school and saw Hina waiting for me. I walked up to her and we head off to class.

Soon the Day was ending and I was about to go downstairs when I was pulled into the bathroom, I looked to see Akkun with a scaryed face.

Before I could say anything, he covered my mouth and told me to be quiet and stay still, I had so many questions be I heard voice's outside the bathroom.

The voice

Did you see he any where.

No, but I'm sure his class was up here.

Damn it, kiyomizu gonna be pissed.

They were about to leave until I knocked over something, they walked in and saw me and akkun,they dragged us to the side of the school and there was a lot of guys cheering and shouted.

I saw what they were cheering from I saw a guy betting up makoto, and he lost badly. Soon I saw kiyomizu yelling at makoto until he saw me. He walked over and told the other guys to start the next match.

He take me to the side and pin me to the wall, it reminded me of what happened last night and I got scared and was about to cry but I try to hold it in as best as I can.

Kiyomizu start to touching my hair and ask "hey sweetheart,why don't we start over and we can get to know each other." He said, has he started to unbutton my shirt.

I try to push he a way, but he grabbed my hair and dang my head against the Wall. I started to cry and start to bleeding from my head.

"LISTEN TO ME BITCH, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANGE IF YOU DON'T STOP REJECTING ME I'LL PUT YOU IN ONE OF THE MATCH JUST LIKE YOUR FRIEND'S AND I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE AND BODY LOOK SO BAD THAT YOU'RE BE BEGGING FOR ME TO LOVE YOU......so what's it going to be" he said coldly.

If I learned something from my past, I should be afraid anymore, this is nothing compared to my past. So I said with a brave heart........."no."

He dang my head against the Wall again and dragged me outside and one of his guys shouted" Hey everyone this guy will be fighting kiyomizu today."

The crowd cheer out harder in excitement placing their bets, soon the match started and I try my best to douched his attack, but he kept on punching and punching and I was about gave up, but he said "hey (name) gave me my bat."

Someone pass he it and was about to hit me but we hear someone yell say "Hey kiyomizu, what the hell do you think your doing!?" I looked behind him to see Draken and Mikey behind him.