5

liked by dejavu, yagirljas, and 20, 972 others

iamsierra imma make him work for it

view 802 comments...

user02 bye shes so pretty

dejavu TAX HIM OUT MAX HIM OUT MAKE THAT NIGGA SIT THERE!!!!
iamsierra i know that's right

yagirljas my pretty lil baby 🥰
iamsierra ily shawty

theestallion hot girl sisi 😍
iamsierra liked this comment

user13 she always understands the assignment!!

taymoneyduh face card never declined!

_colebennett_ wavy
user22 this is so random

druski and urban were unblocked, and jack, sadly, found out that he was not a member of that club, but still on the block list.

druski found out he was unblocked when he saw sierra on his explore page. he thought it was one of those random pages that repost random girls, but was surprised when it was the sierra. urban found out the same way, and when they brought it up to jack, they had hope that he was unblocked too. jack jumped at the mention of being unblocked, searched up her username only to come up short and with the notice that 'the user doesn't exist'.

"can i have my phone back now?" urban asks, annoyance laced in his voice. jacks been using his phone to stalk sierras six photos, scrolling through all of the comments, and getting pissed when he sees people he knows—his friends—in her comments.

"hold on," jack mumbles, scrolling through the comments on her newest post. "why the fuck is cole in her comments?" he asks, throwing his arms up in frustration. urban motions for his phone and jack tosses it back to him.

"i dont know man. you know cole," he says, shrugging. cole is a nice and good looking guy, he was always cool with sierra. though she was never in any of jacks music videos, he made her feel like she was apart of the process, even if she was just watching from the shadows. he actually encouraged her to be in the 'thru the night' video. sierra and cole have only been cordial, but to jacks knowledge, they only interacted when he was around. maybe those earrings really werent his own pair.

"let me see that picture again," jack says, holding his hand out for urbana phone. urban scoffs.

"yeah, no. relax, man," he says, pocketing his phone and pulling out his camera, sifting through the photos hes taken in the last couple of days. most are from the club on friday, and that was three days ago.