28

liked by jackharlow, dejavu, and 32,302 others

iamsierra did u miss me? 😉

view 492 comments...

jackharlow i want to drink your bath water
user10 i thought this was a classy    party..?

jackharlow what can i do to serve you my queen?
iamsierra cashapp me $10000000000000000000 :)
jackharlow done. :)
druski2funny me next

user12 she's so pretty

dejavu 😍😍😍

yagirljas my fav. 😭😍

user03 i did!!!

theestallion 😍🔥🔥

user22 jack don't know how lucky he is
user02 cole burner account
jackharlow liked this comment!

@jackmanharlow sent you $2,000 for 'just because'.

sierra looks at the cash app notification with a surprised smile on her face. it's not that she didn't expect him to do it, but that she really didn't expect that much. she doesn't ask him for money ever, and when she does it's usually as a joke and he does it but the amount ranges. before she started doing clinicals and working at the hospital, she once complained that she was broke and he sent her $200. another time, he sent her $5 just to be funny.

she dials up his number and puts it on speaker phone as she scrolls through the comments on her instagram post. "what's up, si?" jacks voice rings through the speaker a few seconds later, making her stop her scrolling.

"thanks for the money, jack," she says, playful edge to her voice.

"of course."

"but that's it?" sierra asks, biting her thumbnail. it's quiet between the two of them before they both start laughing.

"aight. hold on," he says. "how was your day, baby?" jack asks as he sends her more money.

"better now," she jokes. "but it was fine, i start finals next week so deja and jas are coming over to study." sierra says, letting out a breath. this is it—the end of her college career. she'd been imaging her graduation for years, and now that it's here she can't really believe it. four years flew by like it was nothing.