| Other Books |

If you're interested in reading more stories from yours truly, then here's the list.

(Original Short Stories)

"Unrequited ✔"
Rea thought Jake, her bestfriend, is finally confessing his love for her. But Jake thought something was wrong with Rea. Completed. Tagalog. Four chapters.

"Enigma ✔"
Reyna is hired as a babysitter in a creepy, old mansion. She can hear noises that others can not. Her boss is decidedly suspicious. Something is definitely wrong with the mansion. Completed. Tagalog. Four chapters.

"Pitfall ✔"
Jenna felt like she has fallen into a pitfall. Everything is a trap now that COVID-19 dominated the world. Reality. Entropy. Genfic. A little bit of romance. Completed. English. Four chapters.

(Squid Game fanfics)

"In Other Words ✔"
A 7-part alternative ending to Squid Game season one. Completed. English. Genfic. Has a little bit of JiByeok (JiyeongXSaebyeok).

"Chances | Changes"
A JiByeok story where Saebyeok died and travelled back to the past, trying to outrun the fates and falling in love at the same time. LGBT. GirlXGirl. Ongoing. English.

(EXO fanfics)

"EXO Series: Love Shot [Kai] ✔"
Kai leads a miserable life after he broke the heart of his ex. Why did he left her, though, if he still loves her? Completed. Book 1 of EXO Series. Stand-alone. English. Four chapters.

"EXO Series: Call Me Baby [Suho] ✔"
Suho may be the center of the party but he is a broken man inside. Angst-ridden, will he be able to woe the mysterious girl who seem to catch his attention? Completed. Book 2 of EXO Series. Stand-alone. English. Four chapters.

"EXO Series: Baby Don't Cry [D.O.] ✔"
Kyungsoo is a simp for the quiet, introverted girl. He is the masked boy who wants to get close to her. But with the complications of their illness and trauma, will Kyungsoo have the chance to love her forever?  Completed. Book 3 of EXO Series. Stand-alone. English. Four chapters.

"EXO Series: Lotto [Baekhyun] ✔"
Baekhyun, secret mafia boss and the prince of fashion, was suddenly dragged into a marriage contract by his family. He needs to date the girl first to convince his parents that they aren't compatible. But what if Baekhyun couldn't help but fall? Completed. Book 4 of EXO Series. Stand-alone. English. Four chapters.

(NCT fanfic)

"Perfect Fit"
A collection of NoMin oneshots. LGBT. NCT Dream ship. Different genres. BoyXBoy. English. Ongoing.

(DNF fanfic)

"Hunted"
404 was tasked to get the cure to the ender plauge which is the ender egg. Speedrunning seems easy enough, right? Not. Especially now that Dream's hunting him down. Based on George's Minecraft video, Speedrunner Spy VS Hunter. MCYT ship. BoyXBoy. English. Ongoing.