Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30

Welcome to Class F!!

~~~~~

NARRATOR

Nagising si Sizillien dahil sa sinag ng araw. Minulat niya ito at dahan-dahan bumangon sa higaan. Kinusot niya ang mga mata nito at i-unat ang mga braso niya.

Her silver-white hair is messy and her pajama got wrinkled. She jumps off her comfy bed and fixes her blanket. Sizillien put both of her arms on her waist and start to rotate it. As soon she finishes stretching her body, dumiretso siya sa kanyang banyo at simulang mag-ligo.

After she finish her shower, she brush her teeth before she came out of her bathroom. With just a flick of her finger, the open window of her room closed and she starts to wear the uniform of the school.

(A/N: See Chapter 10 to view the image of the uniform: the Gram Uniform)

After she wears the uniform, she combs her long wavy hair. She stops combing and looks at her reflection in the mirror.

'Can't believe I become a student in this school. Moreover, this place has a big connection to THEM. Anytime, I might encounter them. But, I never heard the news about them. The last thing I heard about them is that they receive a very confidential mission a month ago... Which make me relief a bit. I am NOT READY to face them again after 10 years' Sizillien thought.

Sizillien is a little worried regarding the people she will encounter as a Gramarye student. This school has great connections to different places. She might encounter people she met in the past that she wants to avoid right now. But, she knows that she can't prevent avoiding them... Because, as Chief Lewis said, she is already destined to be a warrior who will encounter a lot of trouble and people.

Sizillien let out a sigh before she gets her bag and get out of her room.

Bumungad sa kanya ang amoy ng nagluluto. Nakita niya si Rachel ay nagluluto ng itlog. She's making sunny-side-up eggs perfectly!

Nung napansin ni Rachel ang paglabas ni Sizillien ay ngumiti ito at bumati sa kanya.

"Good Morning Sizillien"

"Morning"

Sizillien greeted Rachel,  simply. She notices that the other two are not there yet.

"Natutulog ba ang dalawa?"

"Oh well... Niana pull an all-nighter that's why she woke up late while Azalea overslept. Mahirap magising si Azalea. Parang siyang tulog-mantika. Kahit anong ingay ang gagawin mo ay hindi siya basta gigising. Kailangan mo pang buhusin ng tubig para gumising"

'Oh... Azalea is like that? She doesn't look like it. Well, you really can't judge a person on its appearance' She thought before taking out a milk box from the fridge.

She get a glass and pour it with milk. Later on, they heard doors opening and the two come out.

"Good morning mga dyosa- siyempre kasama ako doon!"

"Good morning Ate at Sizillien!!"

Niana's long violet hair is tied into a high ponytail. Her green eyes are sparkling in the morning. Niana is Niana. Very energetic day and night.

Azalea on the other side has her chestnut hair not tied up. She let her hair down and shows her silky hair. She is wearing clothes that are comfortable for fighting. Today, it's Azalea's leveling day. On Azalea's outfit, Azalea could be passed as a pretty doll!