Chapter 45 (The Tenth Agma)

CHAPTER 45
AENI

AUG

I just heard some stories about the Crown Princes from Sicily. They were described amazingly (though she treated them quite badly). Meeting them right now feels surreal.

This heavy presence is a bit like Sol. It makes you suffocate but their presence is not comparable to that of Sol. She has a presence that makes you lie down on the ground and you won't rise again.

The one who stabbed Rafa has golden hair and a unique eye color: fire opal eyes (orange, red, yellow). They may differ in the color of their eyes, but facial features don't lie. It was Prince Albert Dylan Lightenheim, the Crown Prince of Niveus Kingdom and the older brother of Lumiere.

"Earth Mana: Earth Bind"

Rocks and mud start to bind Rafa's body, making him unmove. The one who did it was Ledger's older brother, Crown Prince Earl Thaddeus Woodlock. He has green hair too but has hazel eyes, different from Ledger's crystal blue eyes.

"Kuya..." sabay na sabay na bigkas ng mga prinsipe.

The Crown Princes turned their attention to their brothers and were surprised to see them. Perhaps, they didn't notice our presence because they were fixated on Rafa, their target.

"What are you all doing here?" hindi makapaniwalaang sabi ni Prince Earl.

"We were on a mission" Lumiere answered him. There's a weird atmosphere that envelopes us. I thought they have a good relationship? What is this awkward atmosphere?

"Did Eman appointed you to catch—" Prince Albert was about to say something when Lumiere interrupted him.

"Headmaster would not appoint us a mission that we could not handle. We are still amateurs. We stumbled with them while doing our mission. To be precise, they have connections with our targets" Lumiere explained.

There's a weird atmosphere between them. From what I observe, these princes missed their older brothers. I expect them to act like a child that is excited and happy to see their brothers. But their action right now is opposite.

"They are not the expressive type" bulong ni Harper sa akin. Hindi ko na napansin na nandito siya tabi ko.

"Umm... Can you tell us the story?" Crown Prince Zacharias Red Flemming asked. Out of all crown princes, he along with Crown Prince Tobi have the same hair color and eyes with their brothers.

None of them tried to talk. I heard the girls' sighs on their action. Wow, don't expect for them to act like this.

"Gosh, simpleng tanong lang yan. Tahimik lang kayo?" Avery bursted. She is losing patience on the deafening silence between the princes.

"Headmaster gave us a mission to eliminate the bandits bothering the towns. Polices asked Headmaster a favor if we could catch them. We agreed and now we understand why they want us to catch them. Hindi namin inakala may mga magum pala silang kasama" Cassie shared.

"These rats are troublesome. They are making their organization bigger by joining hands with bandits. Bastards. I getting bored with this hide and seek" Crown Prince Wency said and run his fingers through his hair. He looks frustrated.

A pair of blue eyes looked at us. It was the Crown Prince Tobias.

"We can see that you have now accompanies", he said. All the crown princes are looking at us. It sends me shivers. Their eyes are sharp and intense. I know Eustace can feel their aura.

Eustace and I bowed our hands to pay respect to the Crown Princes of Center Territory.

" We greet the Crown Princes of Center Territory. May the Gods and Goddesses be with you"