Chapter 46 (The Tenth Agma)

CHAPTER 46

Backup

Naririnig niyo ba ako?'

I flinched when I heard Crown Prince Albert's voice in my head. He is using telepathy.

'Yes'

'I will distract her to delay her attack on us. Try finding a way to be free without being notice. Sigurado akong may butas ang pagkokontrol niya sa atin. Understood?'

'Yes sir!'

"I have a question" panimula niya. Napunta ang atensyon ni Aeni sa kaniya.

"What is it, dear prince?"

Nagsimula na kami sa binigay na gawain sa amin. I focus on controlling the mana flowing through my body. Sol taught me this once. I let out my mana without anyone else noticing it. Since I have controlled my mana better than before, Sol said it will be easy to manipulate my mana, however I want to. I just need the concentration and stamina. I remember how Sol showed me her mana. Little particles surrounded her at that time. It has the colors white, orange, and red. They were glowing brightly, which makes me mesmerized by Sol's mana.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"How many Agmas in Gramarye aside from the 13 of you?"

"HA! Do you think I will answer your question, dear prince? I will never utter any about Agma. It is in our rule."

Focus Aug. Imagine you are letting out a small particle of your mana. Make sure it is not noticeable.

"I have observed you for quite a while, and I notice something. This attack... You act alone, aren't you?"

"What?"

"I got a report from Eman before. It was the case about Twelfth Agma who died in one of his students."

I can't see how Aeni reacts because I'm focusing on detecting the hole in her control. I successfully released my mana from my body like particles, making it not noticeable. Detecting it is hard because of the power that Aeni holds. With my eyes closed, I can see her mana, which is invisible to the naked eye. Her mana is purple, and I can tell there's a feint of dark mana in it.

Aside from her mana, I detect the other four manas, and I believe they are from the other Crown Princes.

'You have already reached the absolute, Aug?' tanong ni Crown Prince Wency sa akin. It seems like he detects my mana. Absolute? Is that the name of this technique? Sol never mentioned a name of that technique. But she told me that this technique makes you powerful.

'I will ask you later. Help us switch the tables'

'Yes, Your Highness'

'Call me Kuya Wency and to other crown princes. We are comfortable being called by that.'

'Umm yes K-Kuya Wency'

Geez. Calling that to the respected crown princes in the center territory feels illegal. Oh well, I will worry about that later.

In my search, I suddenly felt an absence of mana near to Lumiere's position. Woah, Kuya Albert is right. Mayroong butas sa pagkontrol sa amin ni Aeni.

'Kuya Wency, the hole is found near to Lumiere's spot'

'Great job Aug. Let us handle that'

Nakaramdam ako ng kunting ginhawa dahil nakahanap kami ng paraan upang makagalaw at humanda sa pagdepensa kapag umatake na si Aeni sa amin. The heavy feeling that I have felt earlier disappeared. Yes! They succeed.

Gramarye Hagwon: The Hidden Legendaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें