Lucifer lemon 🍋fem

It was a normal day in the house of Lamentation. Or so it was Lucifer asked his brothers to stay at Rad to study. Their grades have been dropping. He thought this was a good idea to make them catch up in their study's.

Mc has to stay ahead of everyone to keep attending Rad. you didn't have to stay at Rad for extra hours because you were ahead of everyone else in Rad. After all, you can't go anywhere without a brother protecting you at all costs. so since everyone but Lucifer was busy you stayed with him.

L- I asked mc to stay with me; of course my brother's grades have been dropping so I had to step in and do something about it. I have finished my work so I asked mc would you accompany me to go to the bar with me.

Mc- yeah sure as we came up to the bar, Lucifer asked the bartender the usual make it two. As the bartender left to make the drinks we talked about how things have been in Rad. The bartender came up with our drinks.

10 minutes passed I finished my drink Lucifer did too

10 minutes passed I finished my drink Lucifer did too. he started asking for more drinks, I had to decline of course.

Well, it was getting late, I took Lucifer's hand and started walking out the bar to the house of lamentation. As we entered I noticed his brother haven been home yet. suddenly Lucifer aggressively pinned me to the wall. I've been waiting a long time to do this I can't resist anymore. At that time he reached my lips to kiss me.

mc's heart fluttered as his soft lips pressed against hers. She'd liked him for a long time, but never thought of this happening in a million years.

L- mc I can hold back anymore I kissed her. lips are soft I wanted more as flame lit in me I picked mc up and took up to my room

Mc-he seat me at the edge of his bed as he removed his coat and gloves he said in a husky voice I know how much my brothers wish they can see you like this but remember you are mine and mine only. He got closer and he started unbuttoning my shirt. { Reference}

Just enough to reveal my neck

Just enough to reveal my neck.L- I looking for my sweet spot I found it she started moaning in my ear Lucifer~ that turned me on. I started to rip off the clothing of her body at the same time I was paying attention to every detail on her body .her body was soft I just wanted to be in you. I removed my clothing, I told mc you haven't been pleasing me tonight.

Mc- I haven't been pleasing him  I grabbed him made him get closer to me then I started stroking his member. realizing he wanted more before anything happen he pinned me to the bed shoving his member in my mouth. realizing he wanted me to suck started tasting him he tasted sweet I just wanted more. i started to get wet before I had time to continue he shot up seed in my mouth. I swallowed his sweet taste. He picked me up and pinned me at his bed He removed my underwear and said we haven't even started and your already wet do I need to punish you. He started rubbing circles on my clit ahh~ ahh~ like a bitch in heat he commented.

He was about to put his 10 in member in me. I stopped him,  he said don't we need protection
He chuckled and said no need for it. He then entered me.

Ahh~ ahhh~

L- Inside of mc she was so damn tight  .she felt so good a grunt escaped my mouth. mc said faster moaning in my ear. I Said you have to earn it dear mc started begging please master.

As I want faster more I couldn't resist I cum in her as we reached our climax I pulled her closer to me said we aren't done here. I got up and got some chains that I hid.

I tied her to the bed I said want to act like a slut. He started to get closer to my chest then he grabbed one breast and started sucking on it. He grasped the other one then pinched it and started rubbing it. ahh~ Lucifer ~ that just made him much harder and rubbed faster.

To be continued