Forget me not

Credit to __xxnanaxx__ on TikTok their wattpad username is fanficlover_Nana

As your year as a human exchange student came to an end. You had to get ready for your departing party. You knew it was time to leave but all you could remember was the good memories. as the party started and ended it was soon time for you to leave to the human world.

As you arrived at the human world you were soon dazed by a mysterious mist. Since that you have slowly forgotten about your adventures in Devildom and about memories of the demons and angels. You also began to slowly forget about Solomon.

As the years passed to eventually hook up with  Seo-Yoon( sorry only name I could think about)you grew happy with him.

As Solomon said hello to you looked shocked to see a stranger talking to you. You quickly ran to  Seo-Yoon seeking protection. After the reaction Solomon got he left to get the answers to why you didn't recognize him.

Meanwhile, in Devildom everyone heard the news that you were soon to get engaged to Seo-Yoon the brothers were not so happy they were feeling jealousy.

Mammon- Mc can't be engaged I was her first demon she is mine.

Satan- If we can't have her nobody can.

Lucifer-we need to get mc back

As the brothers got prepared to ruin mc love life little did they know something bad was going to happen to Mc

The next month came by the Brothers already had their plan ready to sabotage MC's wedding. The next day was the wedding day . At the brothers begin rehearsing their plan and making sure it was okay.

The day of mc and Seo-yoon wedding came.the brother had originally planned on kidnapping mc and stabbing Seo-yoon.but that didn't go according to plan.

When mammon picked up mc bridal style and covered their mouth with his hand .Satan was casted a spell so nobody will witness the murder.as soon as Lucifer was going to kill Seo-yoon .mc bit Mammon hand causing mammon to let go of mc .

Mc- I didn't know what was going on I could just sense that the people in the room wanted to harm    Seo-yoon.As I ran to stop them I felt a sharp pain in my side or my stomach.

I look to see blood rushing down my dress I slowly feel to the floor.as blood came gushing out of me I slowly began to lose continence.

Lucifer- what have I done  I didn't mean for this to happen .we only wanted him out of your life .to make sure you remember us.

As tears became to form on the brothers eyes Seo-yoon got released.

Seo-yoon- I grabbed mc and started running out with them .I took mc to the nearest hospital but mc didn't make it .

To be continued |