jealousy(crossover with Black Butler)

This story was inspired by The_only_kira go follow them if you want.

I woke up. I wasn't in my room, I was somewhere else. There was another girl next to me. I got up to ask her do you know where we were? She responded as no. We were interrupted with a deep voice saying welcome to Devildom.

He introduced himself as Diavolo's future demon king. Then a man with black hair comes out of the shadows. He replied I'm Lucifer Avatar of pride you both will be human exchange students for this year. with another human and two angels and of course my six brothers .you will be meeting them shortly.

Then six men come out; one with white hair, another one with indigo-colored hair. blonde, champagne color hair then orange hair and purple hair. The one with white hair came out and said I'm the great mammon Avatar of greed I will be your accomplice MC. Indigo hair came out and said leviathan Avatar of envy I will be your accomplice Amber. The rest came up and introduced themselves. Satan Avatar of wrath
Asmodeus Avatar of lust, Beelzebub Avatar of gluttony, Belphegor Avatar of sloth.

Mammon and Leviathan said we will take y'all on a trip all over Devildom.

Time skip
As we got back from exploring, we when to this large Mansion. mammon explained this is the house of Lamentation and this is where we will be staying at.  Mammon lead me to a room and leviathan lead Amber to another.  as we reached a room he explained how tomorrow we attend Rad
She pointed at a uniform and said you have to wear it tomorrow. He said before I forget here your D.D.D it's like a phone but this one contains task you need to complete by the end of the year and it has everybody contact in it. ( Uniform comes with gloves)

I shook my head and he left. It was night time so I got into bed and drifted off to sleep. The next day I got up early showered and put on my uniform. I put on my eye patch on my left eye. left to go to Amber'soom. she was up doing nothing but waiting. I asked excited for today she responded yeah I am how bout you I said the same.

We got up and got breakfast. Everyone else was up too. Beel had a lot of plates by him.

A- I asked mc why do you wear an eye patch she answered an accident with my brother Ciel. mammon said you mean Ciel Phantomhive

Am- you mean the one that is a billionaire

Mc- yes that's my brother mammon said marry me no thank you I answered.

L- leave mc alone you're making her uncomfortable

Mc- Thanks Lucifer, since we finished breakfast we walked with Levi and mammon to Rad their we meet Luke Solomon and Simeon.As the day when on I liked Rad.

Time skip { 5 months}

As days went by I started missing Ciel and the others. So I went up and asked if he could come and visit and Diavolo said yeah that will be fun.

As we waited for Ciel and the others to arrive I was explaining to Barbados that he will get help now that Sabastian and more people will help him. then they arrived

Ciel looked at me and hugged me saying how it's been. I said how I have gotten a pact with all demons then said how great it was he also said have they found out yet. nope I said well he said
I went up to Sabastian and said they haven't found out yet good he said through my mind.

As Ciel and everyone was greeting each other Satan said so you both got injured in an accident pointing at our eye patches .yeah we both responded. as all the Butlers left we and Ciel spent a lot of time together when it was time to get intense Ciel and Diavolo are planning chess turns out Ciel beat Diavolo he seat a record for beating him for the first time.