Good NEWz

Jin's pov:

I woke up with a bad headache and I don't remember falling asleep, it's weird. I last remember arguing with Joon. Did something else happen? right- I threw up too didn't I? My head... Someone is literally banging it against a wall I swear.

I try to get up from the bed and that's when I looked around and saw white walls. Heaven? AM I DEAD!? I saw a few more beds and nurses. Why am I in the hospital? I see a nurse walk in. He smiled at me. That's the cutest smile after Joon's... Since it's a nurse, I hope he knows what am I doing here.

"Why am I here?"

"You fainted" He replies.

"Wait I remember throwing up too. am I okay?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"Wait you don't know?" he said with slight wide eyes which made me concern more and more.

"Damn... You are making me concerned"

"Oh dear Mr. Kim... It's nothing to worry about, You're pregnant" He says in the softest voice to assure me it's okay.

I look at the plain wall trying to process what he just said. what. i-im pregnant? I don't even know how to react.

"Wait are you serious? am I on radio? cuz this is NOT funny" Felix lightly giggles and shows the pregnancy reports. oh my... woah- my eyes widen. "Can- can I meet Namjoon right now.."

"sure I'll bring him in" He says smiling. I wait in the room, holding my stomach and ready to tell Joon the good news. I can't wait to hug the shit out of him.. Namjoon ran towards the door accidentally breaking it. he looks in his hands, and sees the door handle. he stares at it for a good 1 minute before throwing it aside and running towards me.

"Jin are you okay?!"

I just stood up and hugged him saying "As I said, you were, you are and I wish you forever would be dumb my smartass."

With that I kissed him to make him relax and I see it worked.

"Would you please tell me what happened?!"

I sighed and said "Well, someone is coming soon"

"who?!"

"Someone who would wish you on every Father's day"

"Huh?" he asked looking confused to which I just giggled and hugged him.

"Oh... Wait- OMG YOU ARE PREGNANT I-" he screamed which was kinda loud but I am okay cause he hugged me tighter after that then he picked me up suddenly in bridal style and started spinning me around.

"You for sure are my dumb smart-ass" I hugged him and that's when Dr. Kim came in.

"Well well you both look happy, here you have the reports and yeah Jin, you can leave whenever you want you are free to leave."

"Thanks Dr. Kim"

"And one more thing, you can contact Felix or me anytime if you have any kind of problem."

"Yeah sure Dr. Kim, we would take a leave now."

With that we left. Yoongi was outside on call and I guess was informing the others about my condition.

"Yoongi, let's go"

"Jin hyung, I am sooooooo happy for you" he said while hugging me.

"cut this sappy shit let's go my babies would be worried for me."

"Sure"

We left the hospital and Yoongi driver us home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~