Chapter Five - Warning!Long Chapter!

Owen Blackbourne:

For two years, this incredible beautiful girl has been spoken about on many occasions, brought up in random situations and at unknown times. I used to sit at the desk in the shared house we were renting in Florida and I would hear Sang being discussed between my brothers in the middle of a film at the end of a tough day or at breakfast as we got ready for yet another busy day ahead.

I never said anything though, because I didn’t know what it meant. Girls had been discussed before in the past, like random hook up and dates, but never the way she had been spoken about. Luke would wonder things out loud like her loving chocolate chip pancakes. North wondered if she liked the beach. Gabriel wondered if she had a good taste in fashion. And it went on. Me though, I wondered how a girl we had never met could get my brothers' attention the way it did. Even my attention.

I imagined what she looked like every time she was spoken about. I wondered if she had black, brown, auburn or blonde hair. Blue, green, hazel or brown eyes, even grey like my own. I wondered if she was slim and petite or curvy. I wondered if she had a beautiful smile. Whether she was confident or shy. If she blushed easily. Normally I used to linger around the brown hair with brown eyes, a few curves at her hips. How wrong was I?

I also wondered what she was like, whether she was athletic or if she liked to read. I wondered what sort of music she liked and what her favorite food was.

The image I had conjured up in my head of what she looked like was so wrong. Shoulder length blonde hair that shines when the sun light hits it just right, green eyes that show a shadow telling me that she has had some sort of tough life. Slim and petite, shy but forces herself to be more confident, a smile that could light up a dark room and a blush that easily arises even when she doesn’t realize it.

As for her, as a person, she’s incredible. Taking opportunities in learning musical instruments at home. Material arts in her free time which tells me she’s had a lot of it. Learning languages when there was no need to and not to mention that she is very observant.

She’s incredible.

And before now, I didn’t even realize that I had started to even like this girl as I took in all the information I could on her when she was spoken about within my family, between my brothers. All it took was for her to pull me into the pool and look into those eyes of hers for me to realize that there’s a highly possible chance, I more than just like her.

And I know it’s the same for my brothers.

When she lifts her head from pouring her soda into a plastic cup and her green eyes lock onto mine. I can’t help but nod my head, giving her and myself approval, approval to steal my heart and my brothers' if they want her to be the one to have it. But now I don’t think it’s a choice, but a chance I know we have to take.

                                                                                *

Sean Green:

I watch from my seat on the lounger I have occupied as Sang pours herself a cup of soda. She’s beautiful. I don’t think I have actually seen someone so beautiful before in my life. When she walked into Nathan’s bedroom earlier, I had to force myself to quickly pull my swimming trunks up and not just look at her beauty. I also had to joke about it, because that’s who I am. And I loved that blush that came across her cheeks.