Chapter 2

"So Karl Thomas Jacobs will you marry me?" "YES!" Chris slid the ring on to Karl's finger and the whole room started to clap.
"Shoot that means I have to come out to my family." "Wait do they not know that your dating me?"

"They know that we live together but not about us being boyfriends and I don't know how they'll take it." "Come out when your ready and I know from my experience that they'll love you no matter what and I came out I did have trouble but that was eighteen years ago."

Karl went outside to call his siblings and parents to meet him at his and Chris's apartment. Karl went back into the restaurant and told Chris the plan.
When they were about to get into the car they bump into somebody that looked just like an older version of Tucker. "Excuse me sir are you Christopher Tyson?"

Chris and Karl both bent down to his level. "Yes I am. Do you want me to sign something?" "No um my mom said that you are my dad and that she can't take care of me anymore." Karl looked over at his fiancé trying to figure out how he was feeling because his son came up to them and told them that Katie for whatever  reason can't take care of him.

"Kid what's your name?" "Tucker." "How did you even find me?" "I do watch Mrbeast and saw old videos of you and you mentioned that you were going to have a baby and I follow you on TikTok too but don't tell my mom that but I saw a few of them that had my mom in them and what looked like me as a baby." Karl could tell that Chris was about to start crying in the matter of moments.

"Hey Tucker have you eaten recently?"  At that question he froze up and looked for a place to escape from.
"You will not send me back to my mom's house I just escape that place." "Tucker that's not all what I was talking about I asked if you were hungry." The little boy looked at the two of them and nodded. "Come on honey we can fix you something to eat when we get back to our place." "Karl what about your family?" "Crap. We have two options we could tell them the truth or we could say that we are babysitting for our friend."

Chris looked over at his son the one he hadn't seen since he was a baby. "I guess we could tell them the truth I love Tucker too much to lie or hide him." The three of them headed back to the apartment