Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I know that Chris and Karl aren't together but I love their friendship and I know Tucker is still a baby but he is older in my story

Between taking care of all three of them Chris and Karl were both tired and they go back to filming tomorrow.

Just then Brooklyn started to cry. "Chris it's your turn." Chris got up and went into the nursery. "Daddy Papa." Karl got up and followed Tucker's cry's into the boys room and saw him sitting up on his bed.

"What's wrong Tuck." "I want my daddy." "Your dad is in the nursery with sissy." Tucker ran out of the room and down to the nursery. Karl sighed and went back to his and Chris's room. When Chris returned he had Brooklyn and Tyler in his arms and Tucker walking behind him.

"What's going on?" "Tucker had a nightmare and theses two didn't want to go back to their cribs." Chris put Brooklyn in the bassinet and then came into the bed with Tyler in his arms. "Looks like daddy and papa aren't getting much sleep again."  Chris and Karl shared a kiss and laid down with the boys in between them.

The next morning

Karl groned as he heard his phone alarm going off as he and Chris are going back to work today while Tucker is at school and Tyler and Brooklyn are at daycare. "Guys up and ready we have to go." Father and son both glared at him. "Chris I know you are tired but the fans will be wondering were we are as I have been gone since August and you have been gone since late September."

Chris knew that Karl was right but Jimmy also put it in comets when any of them can't make it to that video. "Alright I'm up." Karl walked over to the cot and got Brooklyn out of it and carried her to the nursery so he could change her diaper and dress her. Once he got done changing her he carried her downstairs and put her in her bouncer and started to fix breakfast.

Chris Tyler and Tucker were downstairs by the time he finished cooking breakfast. "Why don't my princess looks so cute." Karl turned and saw Chris picking up Brooklyn. "Do you mind feeding her? I need to pack her and Tyler's bottles for daycare." "No problem." Karl walked off and into the living room where he kept both diaper bags.

Once everybody was ready they had dropped Tucker off at school and now they are driving Brooklyn and Tyler to daycare. "Are you coming?" Karl shook his head because he knew that if one of them or both started to cry he wouldn't be able to handle it. Chris sighed but got out of the car and took them inside. Once he returned he saw Karl crying.

"Oh Karl they will be just fine and it's only until two." Karl nodded and turned in his seat to look out the window. Once they arrived at the warehouse they were great as if they had never left. "Where are they?" "School and daycare." Jimmy nodded and looked at Traqui.

"Good morning Jake pauler's we have Chris and Karl back." Traqui turned his camera and you saw the two miss people. "Chris Karl want to explain to the viewers where you have been?" Chris and Karl looked at each other and then nodded. "We were on leave because we just had a baby." Karl opened his phone and showed a picture of a sleeping Brooklyn and Chris.

Once that video was filmed they tried to film a last to leave video but it was kind of hard because both Karl and Nolan couldn't be there the whole time. So they recorded a video for the gaming channel and beast reacts. Karl looked for Chris and found him talking to Jimmy. "Chris it's almost two so I need to leave to get Tyler and Brooklyn and wait for Tucker." "Alright drive safe I love you." "I love you too and I will." Chris and Karl kissed and Karl left to go get them