Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I know that Chris and Karl are just friends but I love their friendship and I know Tucker is still a baby but he is older in my story

Saturday finally came and Tucker was taking Maya and her daughter out because she had nobody to watch her.

Tucker walked up to the house and knocked on the door it soon opened with Maya holding a little girl in her arms. "Hi come on in I just have to finish helping Casie get dressed." "She is a cutie." "Thanks she looks so much like her dad that it's crazy."

Tucker looked down at his feet because it made him feel sad when she would talk about Casie's dad. "Mommy who's that?" "That's mommy's friend Tucker and he will be taking us to the park." "Yeah thank you ucker." "Your welcome Casie I love going to the park." "Your too big to go to the park."

Maya went into Casie's room and got her play clothes. "Alright let's finish getting ready in the bathroom so you can go potty." "I don't want to." "Casie you need to get dress." "No."

Maya sighed because she knew when she went to Erick's house they let her do whatever she wanted and get her way. "Casie if you don't listen to your mommy your not going to the park."

At what she heard she took her mother's hand and they walked into the bathroom five minutes later they came out and she had her hair tied up in two pigtails. "Oh my gosh you look so cute." "Hank you ucker. Mommy are we going?"

The three of them left to go to the park on the way there Casie was singing a song that they had learned in preschool. "For a three year old she can sing." "Oh she gets that from both of us that's how I met Erick."

"So I heard rumors that he is abusive is that true?" Tucker watched as Maya fidgeted in the driver seat. "Not all the time I mean our relationship was very rocky and it was worse when I got pregnant with Casie." Casie stopped singing and looked at her mother.

"I wasn't calling you baby go back to singing." Once Casie got to if you're happy and you know it all three started to sing it.

"Alright baby are you ready remember we have to be nice or we can't play." Tucker waited as Maya put her daughter down. "I'll race you." Tucker let the little girl go a few feet ahead and then start to chase her.

The three of them stayed at the park for two hours before Casie told them that she was hungry and he took them to the restaurant that had the five thousand dollars mack and cheese.

"You didn't have to take us somewhere so expensive." "I know but my dads know the manger so it's easy to escape the paparazzi because me and my siblings have been on the channel a few times." Tucker and Maya talked more and got to know each other better.

"Thanks for everything I really appreciate it and you were amazing with her." "No problem." "I have a few job interviews tomorrow and Monday after school do you mind watching her." "I would love to but I can't on Monday I have basketball practice. Do you mind if my dads watch her?"

"I don't know." "Come on think of the videos they had been in together. Nothing but caring for each other or just play fighting." "Are you sure they are ok with this?" Tucker thought about their filming schedules and they had already made a video for the gaming channel and Chris is filming with Jimmy on Tuesday for the beast reacts channel.

"Yeah they aren't filming on Monday and pa is usually home before we get home because of my younger siblings." "Is it weird to have siblings nine years younger than you." "I mean it was hard when I was in elementary because I got jealous then pa told me something that I'd never forget." "What was that?" "That they would be jealous of me because I get to do stuff first."

Maya drove back to her house so Tucker could get his car. "Thanks for everything I had fun and I know Casie did too." "No problem maybe sometime you would want to come watch my games I'm really good." "I might take you up on that offer. When is your next home game?" "Next Friday." "Good Casie goes to her dads after school on Friday so I don't have to worry about her then."

Tucker hugged her goodbye and got into his car and drove off. "This was the best night ever."