Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I know that Chris and Karl aren't together and I know Tucker is still a baby but he is older in my story

It's eight years later
As Brooklyn got older there was no doubt who her parents were she had brown hair and Karl's gray eyes but was short like Chris. Just then Brooklyn came inside from were she was playing outside. "Dad Papa?" Just then she saw her oldest brother. "They are at work."

"What?!" Tucker rolled his eyes at his sister. "Where's Ty?" "In your guys room." "I still can't believe that I have to share my room with an nine year old. Why is it that you get your own room?" "Because I'm dad and papa's favorite." "You know that not true dad and pa loves us the same." Brooklyn rolled her eyes and went into her room.

When Chris and Karl came home from filming it was quite. Karl checked the time on his phone and saw that it was eight thirty. "This is not good."

Chris and Karl walked more into the house and saw that the living room light was on. They walked in and saw their youngest two but didn't see Tucker. Chris came over to them and asked. "Have you seen your brother?" Brooklyn answered with out looking away from the tv.

"In his and Tyler's room with a girl." Chris looked at his youngest and then ran to the boy's room. "Tucker it's dad let me in." Tucker opened the door and the girl in his room looked up and screamed

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOUR DAD WAS CHRIS FROM MRBEAST!" Tucker rolled his eyes as she got finished. "Yeah my dad has been on the team since before I was born and my other dad has been on the team not as long."

Maya looked confused until Karl came over and stand by Chris. "Hi I'm Karl you must be Maya Tucker can't stop talking about you." Karl watched as Tucker started to blush. Once Chris and Karl left to their room.

Inside Tucker's and Tyler's room

"I thought you said that you have a mom and dad." "I do Karl is my stepdad but he is also my godfather." "What happened between your parents?" "I don't know." Maya smiled but the door crashed open. "Out I need my beauty rest." Tucker rolled his eyes. "I need to get home anyway. Do you want to walk me to my car?" Before Tucker got a chance to reply Brooklyn came closer.

"Maya and Tucker sitting in a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes Tucker pushing the baby carriage." "Bed Brooklyn." Brooklyn sighed but walked to her room still singing that song. "So do you want to walk me to my car?" "Yes."

Tucker grabbed her hand and walked her out and kissed her by her car. "Maya do you want to go on a date with me?" "I would love that just tell me when I need to find somebody to watch Casie."

"Is Casie your sister?" "No my daughter." "How old is she?" "She's three I know it sounds awful being eighteen and have a daughter." "It's not that bad I always had to be careful who I brought home wether it was my friends or something more." "But isn't it cool knowing Mrbeast?" "I guess it was when I first found my dad because I was a fan of the channel too."

"Are your brother and sister biological related to you." "We don't know about Tyler but as he gets older the more we think not but Brooklyn is my half sister." "So you share the same what?" "Dad and Pa got pregnant with her." Maya looked shocked. "Is that why Karl disappeared for about two months eight years ago?" "Yes but you can't tell anybody who my parents are."

Maya left and Tucker walked back into his house. "Tucker do you think she would be quiet?" Tucker turned and saw Karl standing behind him. "I hope so. I don't want to lose her I really like her." Karl smiled at him and knew right away that he was totally in love with her.

"Pa how did you and dad meet?" Karl smiled and played with his wedding ring. "Do you remember Jimmy's brother C.J.?" Tucker nodded. "I was working for him and then Jimmy your dad and Chandler came to meet me and your dad fell in love with me and told Jimmy that if he didn't get me that he would quit the team and long story short I went from C.J.'s channel to a camera man to one of the main people."

Tucker went to his and Tyler's room and thought about what Karl had told him and he felt bad that he and Maya met by accident.