The Start of 2nd Year

Touya and Keigo eventually returned for their second school year.

Touya was still "training" with Endeavor fairly often, even though Endeavor focused most of his energy on Shouto. Touya would beg to be trained by Endeavor instead of Shouto. He truly believed Endeavor would help him become a "hero" at first. But after 15 years of believing Endeavor, he was done. He was done years ago really, but now that he's in high school, maybe he does have a chance to leave. A part of him still wanted Endeavor's love. A part of him wanted Endeavor to praise him, to finally be happy for him.

There was no longer any time for thinking about what could be though.

Touya wanted out.

Keigo continued his training for the nights after school and the weekends. He wanted to get better, he wanted to become the ideal version of himself, he wanted to be who The Commission promised him he would be, he wanted to be Hawks. He wanted to shine as bright as Endeavor did. And to him, the only way to do that was to follow along.

When asked what Keigo and Touya did over the summer their answers were the same: nothing.

No one noticed.

The regular schedules of Keigo and Touya continued.

"What's got you so happy today?" Touya asked, watching as Keigo bounced around.

Both of them were having lunch on the roof just like the main characters in an anime. The habit got started once Keigo finally figured out where Touya had lunch after repeatedly pestering him about it. 

Touya refuses to say he gave in and instead says that Keigo is a stalker and followed him there. Keigo on the other hand was very proud of getting Touya to admit to him where he has lunch after accidentally looking at his schedule to see that they had lunch at the same time. Even when Keigo looked around for him, Touya never showed up to the cafeteria and instead spent his extra time on the roof looking out into the distance. (dramatically)

"I got permission to stay at the U.A dorms!"

Keigo had a huge smile on his face and started waving around the paper he was holding in front of Touya's face.

"Seriously? Aren't The Commission really strict about that sorta stuff?"

"You have no idea how hard I had to work for this," Keigo said, putting on an exhausted tone of voice.

Keigo never explicitly told Touya about The Commission or how much control they hold over him. Touya figured a lot of it by himself, including his father. 

Then again, it wasn't like Keigo was trying to hide it. Yes, he has to hide it from his classmates. As The Commission said, "no one will root for you if they know your father is a villain." Keigo never thought he had to hide that information from Touya in particular though...

It's not like Touya of all people would use that information against him. He made it very clear he hates the glares and judging eyes in the hallways when kids have famous parents regardless if they're popular or hated.

"Lucky you, wish I could stay at the dorms," Touya grumbled.

Keigo stopped spinning around.
'He wishes he could... stay?'

"There are forms on the U.A website, you know."

"I know that." Touya snapped. He breathed in and continued. "You need permission."

"Dunno, look at the small print maybe it says something?" Keigo said, not bothered by Touya's response.

"Whatever."

Touya pulled out his phone and tapped the website open. A projection appeared above the phone and he navigated the site to find the dorm applications.

"That's some high-class stuff you have there," Keigo commented. U.A provides all of their students with some sort of projection phone, but the one Touya was using was a high branded product. 'Of course, he would be.' Keigo thought. 'His dad is Endeavor after all.'

"In a few years, I'm sure everyone will have one of these."

"Right, it has something to do with the rapidly increasing attacks or...something."

Touya made a noise of affirmation while reading through the fine print.

"I heard there's a bunch of organized crime rising. 

During All Might's golden era there was mainly a multitude of different gangs, but now I remember seeing bigger groups backed up by some serious money. Maybe the older groups that were taken out before? Nothing big yet though. Then again, you do have the Yakuza, though there's been no sight of them recently. 

This isn't as surprising as it should be since there is a huge boost in technology. It even made a new wing in U.A. Then again it's not like the Yakuza would just take that.

 Apparently, the heroes have had much more difficulty taking down vigilantes now that it's not a bunch of people going solo or fighting amongst themselves. The general public hasn't noticed thanks to All Might though." Keigo continued rambling on about the crime levels in their area.

Touya sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"You still have to get parental permission. It won't even give you the excuse of your parents not being there like it does for field trips. None of the exceptions apply to me, and even if they do U.A would probably just contact my dad. Guess there really wasn't a way to slip through."

"...I mean, now that I have my own dorm room... you can stop by at any time."

Keigo glanced up at Touya to see his expression.

"Well if you're inviting me."

Keigo smiled.