Being Followed By His Animal

It was early Autumn the leafs were falling off the trees some even changing colors to bright red orange and yellow. "It's been almost a year since I've last seen that man at least it feels like it to me." I grabbed a rake and raked up all the leafs into a pile pushing them out of my yard. "Hm hmm that should do it they can be so pretty yet such a pain to clean up heh" the wind blew in my hair and I felt so calm at that very moment closing my eyes becoming one with nature. "I should get to the shower now it's getting late"

I threw the rake feeling a loud thump "huh?" I went to check it out and it was Flippy standing there holding the rake. "F- flippy?-"  "what's with the face missed me?" I ran up to him and hugged him tightly "w- where have you been why couldn't I see you why show up now?-"  he lifted my head up and looked into my eyes "I've been here the whole time hehehe.." "huh? What do you mean??" I looked confused to him but he just put on a big grin. "You graduated college with a masters degree moved here" At the very moment I saw his eyes change to a bright shiny yellow color he said to me in a deep voice "not only that you're wearing pink panties how cute.." he crackles a laugh in my face and I reach my hand out and slap him. "I didn't say I wanted you to stalk me what is the reason of this" His eyes stopped glowing and he looked at me again.

"Huh flaky? Where am I, I thought I was in the battlefield how did I here??" "I- I think Ziqpy took control of you and somehow find me without you knowing" I grabbed his warm hands taking his leather gloves off holding both his hands in mine. "F- flaky? What are you doing??" "If it makes you happy Flippy let's be best friends I- I don't want you disappearing from me again" he smiles at me and pats my head nodding. Till then we've been very close friends I'm always helping him out and he's always helping me.

"Flippy! I have your coffee and order here for you the line was just so very long I'm sorry if I took so long" I walked into the living room seeing his eyes shine brightly. "Huh? Flippy??" "Hehehe..." I backed away setting him food and drink down but I was too late he pounced at me pinned me on the wall and ripped my shirt halfway showing my bra to him. "F- fliqpy!-" I tried pushing him off but he kept his firm grip onto me pressing his weight against mine. "Shhh.. Flippys sleeping I'm here now sweetie" he plays with my hair twirling it around his finger "so speechless what's the matter.." he waits for my response for me to only stay more quiet he looks so inpatient he tugs my hair licking my cheek slowly "gonna speak now?.. hehehe..."

I pushed him back "Flippy! Snap out of it!!!" My yelling made his eyes fade away and I collapsed as he loosened his grip. "Huh?.. Flaky! Tchh!- god damn it I'm sorry!!" "N- no it's okay I'm alright accidents happen" I dust myself off and place my hand on his cheek smiling. "I'm glad you're awake now, now go eat your meal before it gets cold" "heh- thanks Flakes" I smile at him as he leaves the room taking his food with him.

I walk back to the couch thinking to myself "I sort of have deep love feelings for him-" I grab the tv remote and turn something on to watch, still thinking to myself hiding my true feelings in my thoughts only. "M- maybe if that's the case I'll just try to confess to him about how I feel I hope he feels the same does he?.."