I've Fallen For His Blood Thirsty Love

"Today is the day I finally confess my feelings for him I can't believe this-" Flippy comes up to me hugging me tightly smiling at me and I smile back "hello there Flippy you are in a very good mood heh-" "of course I am you're my best friend and always will be hehehe" my heart dropped from him telling me this. I kept overthinking talking to myself "f- friends?.." I looked at him trying to keep my smile laughing a little with him. "H- heh friends till the end.." He can tell I'm hiding something as his smile fades "hey what's wrong? Did I do something??"  "N- no I'm okay just tired that's all" I kept smiling at him. "Hm somethings up what's going on? You can always tell me flakes cmon" I looked away from him keeping my feelings to myself not saying a word.

"Hm" he looked really upset until I said something, "F- flippy I have something to say but you have to promise me you won't get mad"  "I promise you" Flippy grabs my hands holding them in his. "Well go on I'm listening" I take a deep breath looking into his eyes "W- well Flippy when I first met you, you were just very mysterious and-"  "mhm?" "And very protective both sides of you ever since we started getting close I felt really really comfortable with you" I could see the blush on his face and the blush rising on mine. "Y- yeah I'm listening"  "I- I just want to say that I love you.."

His face turns full of blush and so does mine still looking into his eyes. "Those are the words I've been waiting for you to say" "w- wait really?-" he didn't respond back but only pull me close as we both kissed each other passionately and softly feeling each other's both soft soothing lips dancing with each other. "I've been trying to hide it but Ziqpy makes it obvious"  "heh- I- I would've never known-" I kissed his cheek softly pulling him close in my arms. "I- I love you so much Flippy I- I really do" he smiles at me patting my head pinching my cheek gently looking down into my eyes "I'll always love you too flakes" I smiled feeling my other half being complete not feeling alone anymore knowing I have him by my side.

Years and months pass by from us both being happily married I've been noticing his moods start to change towards me. "Flippy is everything alright you are growling and grunting so much" "mhmmm.. hehehe..."  "hehe if you say so" I started taking my clothes off and that's when he pounced at me and took full control of me...

Hours later I feel him on top of me caressing my body gripping my waist and thighs tightly thrusting deep into me roughly. "A- ah~" I covered my mouth but Flippy grabbed my hands and grinned "let me hear those pretty music notes..~~" I blushed completely letting him devour my body with his strength and full of his love juices into my pretty parts. We both run out of breath kissing connecting saliva tongue to tongue being hungry for each thrust, bite, and rough kiss. "F- flippy a- ah~~ ahhh!!~~~ keep penetrating me I want to feel you more~~"  "Oooo such a naughty girl don't you worry your pussy is mine and mine only...~~~" hours and hours pass by of us both fighting like animals he finally releases his hot sticky semen in me making me feel so much butterflies.

"A- ahhh..~~~ F- flippy.." he chuckles so sinister kissing my neck slipping my panties back on keeping his hot load inside of me. "How does it feel to have my cum inside of you?~~"  "m- mm-  it feels really good~~" he lays down next to me playing with my boobs, rubbing my pussy making his semen flow deep in my insides watching me suffer from so much pleasure I roll my eyes back panting softly till night sets down on us turning off all the lights.

More and more months and years go by setting finally in a lovely house of flakes and flips

"I'm finally a mother of two. I'm actually happy with my life" I started making lunch for my two children having my lovely retired hard working husband hug me from my waist kissing my cheek. "Good afternoon beautiful" "heh- good afternoon handsome" I kiss his lips softly and we both smile "well I'll be at the store let me know if we need anything love you honey" he slaps my ass trying to be sly grabbing the car keys driving off to the store. "Heh sneaky one" I kept my smile hearing two little foot steps "mommy!!" My adorable two children hug my legs tightly making me melt for how cute they are. "Aww come here fliky and sappy" I pick my lovely babies up and kiss their cheeks giving them so much love and care they need. "I love you both so so much" "we love you too mommy!" Says sappy "mhm of course mommy!" Fliky says while hugging me.

My name is Flaky Flakes and this is my short fun weird loving shocking story. I love how my life went from a boring lonely experience, to a brand new start to mixed emotions. I love my family my kids mean so much to me and I'm just here to say don't let anything stop you from expressing how you feel. Take chances because you never know when they feel the same or when they'll fade away from your arms because they won't stay for long unless you make the first move.

Flippy: but sometimes you have to fuck the brains out of women for them to listen and calm their attitudes

Flippy! No I'm trying to make this seem Innocent and sweet not all dirty!

Flippy: pffft!- hahaha!! Ahhh I'm fucking with ya Flakes

Heh- as I said love them till the end of the world because when you lose them you could never be the same without them.

Flippy: I love you Flaky my beautiful wife and mother of my kids

I love you too Flippy my handsome husband and father of my two beautiful angels

Flaky and Flippy: stay with them till the very end if they mean so much to you love them for as long as you can