Bonding

This is my art at the top 👀 its one of the only ones I've got that Brock's in charge so lmao

TW: Sexual themes, dominant/submissive tendencies

Brian woke up, a stirring in his stomach. He cursed mentally, having hoped his heat wouldn't start for another day or two since today was their very last heist and Evan needed a sniper. Jon was still out of commission for fighting and Brian was his only sniper. He'd have to call Nanners and have Austin be his sniper today, his biology wasn't going to let him participate.

Brock stirred, humming softly. "Good morning baby," he mumbled before taking a deep breath.

"Oh, is your heat starting today?" Brock asked, blinking the sleep from his eyes and he focused on Brian. "Yeah, guess so. Wish it'd held off one or two more days, today's the last heist," he grumbled and Brock chuckled lightly.

"Can't fight nature love. I'll text Evan, when do you think it'll start?" He asked, stretching before sitting up. Brian thought for a moment, frowning.

"Probably not for a few hours. It's still way early, I've got time to eat and make sure Evan has a sniper," he replied and Brock nodded. "Do you think you can head down to the main hall? Or should you stay up here just in case and I go get you breakfast?" He asked and Brian shrugged.

"I'll probably stay up here, it's safer. Even though everyone is mated or Betas, an unmated omega in heat is very intense and I don't want to send anyone into sympathetic heat," he said and Brock nodded.

"Then you go shower and I'll head downstairs to talk to Evan and get you something to eat. I'll be right back, okay?" He said and Brian nodded. Brock kissed him before getting up, changing into jeans ajd a t shirt before leaving.

Brian sighed, heading to the bathroom. As he undressed and got the shower warm though, a thought came. He and Brock would bond during this heat, and he'd have that connection with his favorite person.

The thought warmed him and he perked up, not minding at all anymore about missing this heist. He was going to bond with Brock, and spend the rest of his life with his best friend.

He washed quickly, taking only a 10 minute shower before getting out and toweling off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and headed into the bedroom to grab some clothes.

He stopped in the doorway though as he noticed Jon sitting on his bed. The older omega perked up as he saw Brian, standing and giving him a hug.

"Hey Jon, what are you doing here?" He asked curiously and Jon shrugged, gesturing at Brian. Jon still couldn't talk, the stitches still not dissolved in his cheek. Half his face was bandaged, and it broke Brian's heart every time he saw it.

"I'm okay, Jon. Just, you know, getting ready to start my heat. Um. I may have asked Brock to bond this time?" Brian whispered and Jon's eyes grew really big as he started jumping around, little squeals coming out of his throat.

His face twitched as he whirled around to face Brian and he winced, placing a hand on his cheek but then focusing on Brian again. He pointed a finger at him and pulled out his phone, typing rapidly.

Brian waited a moment, shifting slightly uncomfortably as his heat bubbled just a little further in his stomach and the fact that he was still in just a towel. His self esteem issues had come back hard after the flashback and confrontation the week and some change before, and having Jon casually in front of him while he was in just a towel made him feel itchy. But it was Jon, so he wasn't going to say anything.

Jon handed Brian his phone, waiting impatiently. Brian Michael Hanby!! You're getting bonded this heat???? For fukin real?? Was all it said and Brian laughed, shaking his head.