Chapter 3

Present day

You had just got out of middle school and sighed to yourself happily. "I'm so glad middle schools finally over!" You yelped as you rushed upstairs to your room. 'Too bad me and Izuku got separated though...oh well I guess I'll have to figure out what school I should apply to for highschool, right after I take a fucking break for once....' you thought to yourself and you slammed onto your bed falling asleep. Hours later you had gotten up to get a snack and got a notification from an unknown number:

Hello (y/n)~ ♡

You shuddered and just left it aside and snacked on whatever you picked and sighed. "I think that U.A sounds like a good school, after all thats all I heard people talking about," you said and growled a bit. "It's probably the same as every other highschool, " you said aloud to yourself. Just as you were about to think of something again the number texts you again:

You can't ignore me sweetie~ ♡

"Ugh, I'm just gonna block you, you creep!" You yelled and blocked them turning your phone off completely. "Ugh I think I'll apply to U.A, as long as no creeps go there, then again, I think there are creeps in every highschool," you said as you went upstairs to take a shower. You sighed as you turned on the hot water and start to feel slightly more paranoid then usual. 'It's just my imagination,' you think repeatedly to yourself. The paranoia soon goes away after you finish your shower.

(Things just went from 0 to 100 real fucking fast lol)

"Now, I think I'll look more into applying to U.A," you said as you then crashed comfortably on your bed and fell asleep once again. Hours go by and then its morning, you wakeup grumbling to yourself and checking the time. "10 AM!? Well it's to be expected after all I did infact sleep only a few hours a day," you said as you stretched. "Now to get food," you said as you practically tumbled down the steps and into the kitchen. You turned on your phone to see your notifications and got spammed by the same number up until around 2am.

(Y/n) (y/n) don't ignore me!~ ♡
Cmon' sweetie I know you're seeing these!~ ♡
Okay? Wanna be difficult I see?~♡

'What's with adding the hearts at the end?' You thought to yourself as you scrolled through all the messages. You sighed making yourself your favorite food and munching on it. "Oh shit I got to apply for U.A or at least look into it," you said aloud remembering what you told yourself last night. (The logic of these stories, I swear 😭✋) You then scrambled to your computer and searched up all the shit on U.A that you could find. "So I can't enroll until closer to....February!? That's so weird!" You yelped in surprise.

You sighed and continued looking in on the stuff about U.A that time flew by and it was already almost 2pm. "Alright so I'll wait till closer to February to enroll, and results come in March, that's enough time for me," you say as you relax in your chair. Your phone buzzed from the unknown number again:

Sweetie, darling, love of my life, why must you make me go to such drastic measures to make you notice me?~♡

'Ugh why won't this number leave me the fuck alone already!?' you thought angrily to yourself as you shut your phone off again almost smashed it. 'How the fuck do they even know about me!? Who gave them my number!?' You thought a bit slightly starting to overthink things. You turned on the TV to drown out your thoughts and sighed. "I need to go to the store soon, were almost out of everything," you said as you were looking through the fridge and cabinets (considering that a few hours went by); and the thought of that unknown number still hadn't left your mind.

Closer to February

You put in your shit to apply for U.A in hopes you'd get class 1.a at least, and hoping that you would see Izuku again. You had prepped yourself over the coming months for this(since you did your research lol.) "So the entrance exam is next week?" That wasn't too much for you, but your anti-social-ness made you panic a bit. (Me too bestie) "Hold up- what if people actually try to associate themselves with me? They should know that they aren't going to be joining me most likely," you said and chuckled at that a bit.

You got yourself extra prepped to put your all into this entrance exam, unaware of what you'd be getting yourself into. Just as soon as you signed up the entrance exam came. "Oh shit- it's today!?" You yelped and struggled getting out of bed rushing as much as possible to make it there on time. You didn't put much effort into your outfit, but you made sure you were still able to fight it in. Your (e/c) and (h/c) flowed in the wind as you ran, with your quirk boosting you, all the way to U.A.

(But if your bald, put teleportation or a speed quirk then don't worry about it :))

You quickly rushed inside unaware of the greenette who stared at you with glistening pupils. '(Y/n)?' He thought to himself and blushed a bit. But he soon then tripped almost landing face first on the ground. Thanks to the help of a brown haired girl (aka one of my waifu's) she made sure he landed safetly. "Are you alright sir?" She asked kindly with a closed-eyed smile and her fingertips together. "Yes, thank you," the greenette said with a soft smile. "Well see you inside then, and goodluck," she said as she walked inside.

The greenette followed soon after and took a seat discarding who he saw earlier. 'I have a quirk now, I should be more focused on passing then whoever that was,' he thought to himself. Soon after a ash-blonde boy sat next to him grumbling and giving a death-glare to the greenette. You noticed this from afar and your eyes narrowed a bit, since both of them looked oddly familiar. "Izuku?...Katsuki...?" You asked yourself aloud, not paying attention to anything.