Chapter 5

A/n: :0 How did I get so many reads in such an instant. :> Anyway, ya'll must really like x readers lol. I'm not complaining tho.

Updates are going to most likely be weekly, I really hope you do enjoy this story, and make sure to comment your reactions ;3.

"I wish (y/n) wouldn'tve stopped giving me that headpat yesturday..." Ochaco swooned to herself, her face was dark red and she rested her head in her pillow giggling childishly. Izuku couldn't stop thinking about you either, after all it had been forever since you and him had seen each other. "I hope (y/n) visits me~ I would love to see (y/n)'s face again~ And (h/s/t/it) fought so well during the exam~" Izuku swooned to himself. You wokeup hours later because you don't fuck with the morning and the morning doesn't fuck with you. (I mean who is a morning person nowadays?) You noticed the number text you again and you groaned.

How long will it take you to respond~ I know you noticed me~ ♡

'I wish I hadn't,' you thought to yourself, shuddering a bit, and still didn't answer it. (Smart move y/n) "Drats (y/n) didn't respond again!" A blonde haired girl said in her usual tone. "Will ya quit it crazy, that person clearly isn't going to pay attention to ya," a black haired male with burn marks and staples said annoyedly. "I'm still not giving up! They'll eventually come to their senses and respond!" The girl said back defensively. "Toga, Dabi, what are you up to?" A man, who looked like the reverse form of deadpool, said. "Nothing Twice, except crazy over here is waiting for her 'darling' to respond," Dabi retorted.

"(H/s/t/it) will respond I'm sure of it!" Toga said with a determined stare. "Whatever ya say crazy, just don't come crying to me because I'm right," Dabi said and then left. You sighed as you went out and with Izuku's house's address memorized (surprisingly.) Izuku was on his phone when he heard you knock and rushed to open it. "(Y/n)?" Izuku asked with a bit of blush on his face. "Hey Izuku, I'm so glad I memorized your address," you said with a slight chuckle. "Well it is good that you did," he says with a giggle as he lets you inside. "So did you make it into U.A?" You asked eagerly.

"I did, and I'm in class 1.A what about you?" He asks. "Oh same!" You said happily, Izuku's face brightened and in his mind he was swooning over you so much. "I wonder if (y/n) made it," Ochaco said as she began preparing herself for the school year. "Well we should prepare ourselves (y/n) I don't want to see you get hurt," Izuku emphasized the last part with a concerned look. "Izuku I'll be fine, after all I was born with an amazing quirk, speaking of which, whats your quirk?" You asked staring at him a bit, his face flushed and he chuckled a bit. "It's super strength, a pretty basic one," he said rubbing the back of his neck blushing more. (Silly y/n not knowing your friends quirk.)

'Sorry (y/n) I wish I could've told you the truth sooner....' he thought to himself. "Super strength is pretty cool!" You said with sparkles in your eyes, Izuku's eyes widened a bit causing him to cover his face and stutter a lot. "T-thanks (y-y/n), i-its n-nothing much t-tho," he stuttered out. "Are you kidding!? You could do so much with your quirk!" You said making exaggerated hand gestures. "Y-you don't have to put it like that! Lets j-just get to training our quirks," Izuku said and blushed a bit more averting his eyes. "Alright!" You said more pumped up for school. (It's weird how going into a school environment excites me for the first day of school.)

Towards April

You waited for Izuku by the front of his house because you both agreed to walk to school together. Izuku quickly rushed out with a smile on his face. "Let's go (y/n)!" Izuku said as he practically pulled you with him. "Izuku! Slow down!" you yelped and followed him. Ochaco and Bakugou saw you and Izuku rushing to school and both followed one after another. "(Y/n) wait up!" Ochaco yelped after you. "Oh Ochacoooo!" You yelped as you were still dragged by Izuku. "Wait up!!" Ochaco soon caught up panting a bit. "Izuku hold on!" You yelped making him stop and look at you.

"Sorry (y/n)," he said rubbing the back of his neck blushing intensely. "It's alright, just don't drag me next time," you said giggling afterwards. "(Y/n)! Hey!" Ochaco called after you standing a few feet from you. "Oh hey Ochaco," you said as you gave her a headpat, she went dark red and let you. "So a-are you in class 1.A as well?" She asked looking up at you innocently. "Yeah, what about you?" You asked. Izuku started to slightly get a bit jealous and tap his foot a bit. Bakugou brushed by him harshly causing him to stumble back a bit.

"Oh h-hey Kacchan!" Izuku said innocently, the blonde ignored him and glanced back at you for a sec before walking inside. "Ochaco, we should head inside, cmon Izuku!" You said and grabbed both of their hands leading them inside. Both of them went dark red and exchanged a look at each other. '(S/h/t/it) is touching my hand, oh gosh their hands are so soft! So warm too,' Izuku swooned to himself falling into a trance again. 'O-oh my god! (Y/n)'s touching my hand! I-i feel so happy!' Ochaco swooned to herself getting even more flustered. You all eventually get to class a little later then expected.

You let the two enter the class before you enter. ' It's the blonde from earlier,' Ochaco thought to herself as she saw him and a blue haired boy argue a bit. Izuku sat in his desk quickly and saved a spot next to him for you. You softly smiled and sat next to him. "This is so nerve-wrecking," you said with a nervous sweat running down your cheek. "You'll be fine (y/n) after all you got me!" Izuku said in an extra cheery tone. Ochaco stared and swooned at you from afar, she glared a bit at Izuku. 'Their close, a bit...too close...' she thought to herself as she tapped her pencil on her desk.