Chapter 8

A/n: I am so sorry this took so long, I was extremely busy.

You woke up did your morning routine and began heading to Izukus house bit were stopped by Momo, (since she obviously tracked you). You looked back at her since her hand was on your shoulder. "(Y/n) wanna walk with me?" She asked with a cheery smile and blush on her face. "Of course, by the way whats your name?" You asked as you two began walking side by side to school. You disregarded your question of how she knew your name since she saw it already at the beginning. "Its Momo Yaoyorouzu, but just call me Momo," she said as you two made a turn towards the school.

Ochaco and Bakugou both saw you and twitched their eyes a bit at what you and Momo were doing. 'Calm down, their just talking,' Ochaco thought calmly to herself. Izuku was confused as to why you didn't show up to walk to school with him. 'Are (h/s/t/it) walking with someone else...?' he thought to himself and bit his nail a bit. Ochaco then rushes up to you butting inbetween you and Momo. "Oh hello Ochaco," Momo said calmly. "Hey Ochaco," you said giving her a small headpat making her go dark red. "S-so how did y-you sleep (y/n)?" She asked as both of you walked into the building. Momos eyes were dulled as she stared at Ochaco for a while.

"Good what about you?" You asked back. "Oh I slept fine," she said and smiled eagerly trying to make you ignore Momo. Bakugou then rushed up pulling you with him to class quickly. All 3 of your eyes widened as you were dragged away. "(Y/n)!" Both of them yelled after you running to catchup to you. Their eyes were all full of emotion as they chased you down. "Leave (h/s/t/it) alone!" Bakugou yelled back making a mini explosion. Izuku rushed up with the others after hearing the commotion and his eyes widened. 'Why are they dragging...(y/n)?' Izuku frowned a bit and narrowed his eyes. "I have to get stronger..." is the first thing he said to himself as he headed to class.

A red and white haired heterochromic boy stared at the situation and analyzed everyone a bit. 'Is that (y/n)?' He thought to himself as a sparkle appeared in his eyes as he looked at you. "Guys let me go!" You yelped and used your quirk to distance yourself from them. They all stared at you as you ran away and then just glared at each other for a while. Izuku saw you enter the room and rushed up to you holding your hand gently with a reassuring look on his face. "(Y/n), I saw what happened, are you alright? They didn't hurt you right?" Izuku asked narrowing his eyes a bit. "Oh yeah I'm fine," you said and floofed his hair a bit. He smiled since he knew you were okay, after all the one thing that let him know you were okay were hair floofs. (Idk just roll with it)

Aizawa then entered the room followed by a restrained Bakugo and Momo and Ochaco looking down at the ground. You and the rest of the class looked over very confusedly. "These 3 caused a bit of trouble and its only the first month of school, just what the hell, don't do it again or I'll have you in the principals office or give you school probation," he said and let them all back to their desks. You sighed and put your head on your desk. 'Why are people acting so weirdly now? At least Izuku is his usual self,' you thought to yourself. You were completely unaware of anything, silly (y/n).

The heterochromic boy glanced at you all during the class examining you and your moves. 'I need to know about her more,' he thought to himself and tapped his pencil looking out the window. Momo noticed him staring and glancing at you the entire time and scoffed a bit to herself. 'Who does this boy think he is? Always glancing at (y/n) he's so annoying I could just...I need to dispose of him...wait what am I thinking!?' She thought to herself and sighed calming herself down. Todoroki could feel her eyes on him and just ignored them. (You go todoroki 🙄✋) Bakugou's mind was clouded since he was only thinking of you, he had a soft smile on his face and sighed. 'I need to get closer to (y/n) but these damn extras are always getting in my way!' He grunted a bit to himself.

"Hey (y/n) wanna see something cool?" Izuku whispered to you, you looked at him and nodded happily. He made a small oragami thing out of a small sheet of his paper and you stared at it in awe. He has a dark blush on his face since you looked so cute when you were in awe. Ochacos eyes narrowed at the situation and she gently gripped her pencil shakily. 'What is that green haired boy doing with (y/n)!? Its so bothersome!" She thought to herself and sighed getting up real quick. "Ectoplasm could you excuse me?" She said with an annoyed smile on her face. He let her go and she rushed to the bathroom infuriated.

"Curse Izuku, curse all of them! I just want them to disappear! Every last one of them!...wait what am I saying!? I'm striving to be a hero not a villain! But just the thought them...being with (y/n)...god those damn...people!" She yelled and then punched the mirror making it crack and break. (Damn Ochaco you go girl 😫✋) A student from class B could hear the entire thing and walked in moments later. "Hello?" They asked a bit concerned. "What!? Can't you see that I'm pre-occupied by something!" Ochaco yelled angrily, her knuckles were bleeding due to her punching the glass. "No I didn't come in here to bother you too much, but it seems you have a little issue is all, who is (y/n)?" They asked shakily.