Chapter 9

"No I didn't come in here to bother you too much, but it seems you have a little issue is all, who is (y/n)?" They asked shakily.  "Someone...I find very dear to me," Ochaco said as she began to wash off her hand, she winced in pain since he knuckles hurt. "Well if you want I could help you get closer to them, by the way my names Kendo from class 1.B," Kendo said leaning against the wall. "You will?!" Ochaco said with beams in her eyes. "Of course! Were friends now," Kendo said and beamed a smile. "Thank you!" Ochaco said and giggled. A pink haired girl soon walked in and sighed. "Ectoplasm wants you back at class Ochaco," she said and then left.

"Oh well I'll cya later Ochaco," Kendo said and Ochaco nodded then left. You looked back to see Ochaco come back just as the bell rang for the free period. Bakugou quickly got up and left dragging Kirishima along. "Bakubro? Hey whats going on?" Kiri asked confused as he was then put up against a locker in a secluded area. "Somethings up with the others and I can feel it...its not okay that the others get to hang out with (y/n) while were just sitting ducks!" Bakugou said angrily. "I feel you bro, so you wanna team up or something?" He asked.
"One stop calling me bro, just call me Bakugou, and two, yes...I don't like the idea of working with someone more insignificant then me, but if it'll get me-us closer to (y/n) its worth the sacrifice..." Bakugou said reluctantly, and gagged internally.

"Alright Bakugou, just refer to me as Kirishima, or Kiri for short," Kiri said smiling a bit. "Alright shitty hair, hows that, and you can't say no or I'll fry your ass right here...right now," Bakugou said making his palms heat up a bit. "Alright alright," Kiri said and then began walking to the lunch room. You and Izuku sat in a snug secluded area at the lunch room since he wanted 1 on 1 time with you. (Intimate 😏) Todoroki followed you and him to the area and just listened in. "(Y/n) wanna hangout after school?" Izuku asked standing close to you, but not too close. "Sure, but before we hang I'll just need to get in comfortable clothes," you said as you began eating.

"Oh uh..you can borrow my clothing if you want!" Izuku said abruptly. Todoroki narrowed his eyes a bit confused at the unfamilar feeling of jealousy welling up in him. 'Why do I feel like I should stop this (y/n) from doing so..their just friends,' he thought to himself and held his chest a bit. Moments later the bell rang and he quickly walked away throwing away his empty tray and sighing. You began walking back to the classroom just then the school alarm went off and you quickly hid as a villain attack was announced. Izuku noticed you missing and immediately panicked, he quickly began searching for you. Unfortunately he was swept into the crowd and grumbled to himself.

'(Y/n)!?' Denki thought panicked to himself and then saw you in the distance and quickly grabbed onto you. "EAH!!Oh it's just you Denki, what the hell is going on!?" You said as he pulled you out of the sea of students. "Just a lousy villain I think," he said and patted your head, you smiled a bit but also tensed. 'Why is Denki doing this?' You thought to yourself. "Everyone calm down! It was just a false alarm we are U.A students..." Iida said ranting on for a bit. Everyone eventually went back to their own classrooms, except for you and Denki. Denki looked at you and bit his lip softly.

You looked at him confused as he pulled you closesly to him and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Denki? What are yo-" you were cut off by him giving you a deep kiss, he soon pulled away and both of you gasped for breath as a saliva string was between your mouths. Luckily both of you were in an enclosed area so no one saw anything. "Denki...what was that fo-" you were cut off by him kissing you again and then pulling away and just keeping you latched to him. Your face was bright red and you just looked away saying nothing. "That felt good (y/n)~" he whispered in your ear a bit.

"T-thanks I guess," you were still flustered a bit and your horny mind began wondering a bit. Denki and you walked back in class holding hands. Everyone looked over and Denki immediately could feel their pressured glares. You could also feel the intensity and cleared your throat to break the silence. "Why don't we all just hangout later, who wants to join?" You asked. "I'll come along my sweet~" Denki whispered in your ear making you shiver and giggle a bit. "Of course I'll come as well (heh come 😉)," Ochaco quickly said and then pulled herself over to you and latched onto your arm. "Me and shitty hair are going to supervise," Bakugou growled a bit, Kiri nodded and stood by Bakugou.

"Alright? But I think Denki and Ochaco could supervise as well, or we could supervise ourselves...?" You said, Ochaco went dark red and shivered a bit as you said her name. She smiled at you and took the opportunity (horrible mistake Ochaco) and gently kissed your cheek. Everyone just went silent and then Momo stood up. "(Y/n) how about you just have 3 people go instead?" She asked. "Well alright, I choose...." you said thinking to yourself. You were trying to choose the people who wouldn't create a conflict. You knew that Momo, Ochaco, and Bakugou couldn't be in the same room for sure.

"Why not go with me? You said you would earlier!" Izuku pleaded. "No me!" Ochaco begged with an adorable expression on her face. "....Just take me, shitty hair, and Denki?" Bakugou chimed in. "I was thinking...uh...I'll decide later, right now it's t-time for training!" You said abruptly as All Might walked in. "I AM HERE!!!Walking through the door like a normal person," he said as he marched over to begin explaining the activity. You quickly got your gear on and began heading out towards the others. Just then someone pulled you against them...

A/n: Sorry again for the long update, I was busy for a bit.