TROLOLOLOLOLOL

So here I am just going "what the flip I'm actually dead". Ah crap. At least I died drinking the amazing waters of Kool-Aid. So now my soul is going to heaven and I'm finally free. Just then I instantly come back to life because Narly Narwhal came from the deep and I was all like "YEAH SUCK ON THAT ALPACAS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhhaghahahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahha * takes giant breath* hahahahahhahahaahshahahahahhhahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahHhahahahabhahabhahahahahahhahahahahhahah * cough cough*  OK I'm done with evil laugh let's go back to my beautiful awesome rich island where all the the giraffe's hang out and stuff." So me and Nearly Narwhal were all like NNNNNNEANSNFBZJHWBSGDNSHNDBNDDKDNJDNKDBMICDUHZJBVNXHBSHGHXVENSHSHK DNSBZNXISHSBG". We we're speaking Tayglish, a mixture of English and my language- Sbshsgsbsbdvsbsb.So we're finally at my island and I found out there were no more giraffes there, they were all eaten "DUN DUN DUUUUUN". I instantly knew who it was. It was the alpacas. "NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE GIRAFFES CURSE YOU ALPACAS!"