Im here AGAIN

So here I am riding trough the wind on my magestic snow leopard and were going all VROOM VROOM VROOM until we hit a speed bump to fast then the snow leopard died from lack of speed and I was all like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO". I was in some place that looked familiar but I didn't know what it was. I saw this giant wall seperating something but it was all crushed then I started having flashbacks I was back in Germany. I have to say this place does look better. There aren't any soldiers wearing those stupid armbands and everybody's happy. I passed a bakery where a small little boy was making toaster straddles and I asked him why he was making them. He said it was for the new emperor of Germany and I was all like "well I wonder who that is". Then suddenly a flock of giant soldiers with a blue armband on them requested I see the emperor. And I was like "OK fine I totally don't want any of these delicious flacky amazing *drooling* toaster streddles . But they dragged me to the emperor anyways. His palace was made out of solid gold and diamond and I was all like "Man look at all that bling" . So we reached the emperors office the door was carved with and illuminated B suddenly lightning roars ( BTW this is totally cliché) Anyways I entered the room and I couldn't believe who I saw.