Why Ash stops telling people things

All of Ash's life, he'd been a hyperactive rambunctious child with ADHD. He told anyone anything but he never lied, he swore by it.

So, naturally, on his journey, he told people about who he'd met, what pokémon he had, ect.

This was until Unova.

Ash had met Zekrom, the legendary pokémon of the region, on his first day there. Infact, his first few minutes there. Ash was upset. Zekrom had taken Pikachu's electricity! how could he not be mad?

Then he met Iris and Cilan. He told them about how Zekrom had made Pikachu significantly weaker, and they laughed. What? Why are they laughing?

Ash was angry. First his best friend gets weaker and now his friends don't believe him?

Iris had brushed it off and called him a little kid, for crying out loud!

Everyone just thought that Ash was some kid with big imagination.

He didn't tell them about his ADHD.

One afternoon, they were eating in a restaurant they had found. Ash couldn't stop bouncing his leg or clicking his fingers, or messing with empty pokeballs (he knew his pokémon didn't like being messed with in the pokeballs).

"Ash?" Cilan said, confusion in his voice "What's with all the fidgeting?"

"Cilan he's a little kid, of course he's gonna mess with things, he's not mature" Iris laughed.

"You wouldn't believe me anyway.." Ash muttered. Pikachu glared at Iris and sat closer to Ash.

"Ash you can tell us, we'll believe you" Cilan replied, sounding genuine. Iris just giggled.

"I have ADHD, attention deficit hyperactive disorder." Ash shamefully said. Once again, Iris laughed.

"Ah, I see. That's alright then. Keep doing what you're doing" Cilan said. Ash smiled.

"Cilan he's obviously faking, he's doing it for attention, duh!" Iris added, still laughing.

Ash simply just got up and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was in Alola now. he didn't dare mention a word about his previous travels, lying when someone asked. he thought he could keep up the lying, that was, until he woke up with a nightmare, of Unova. When he froze to death with Victini and Pikachu.

Kukui asked for the truth. the full truth.

And Ash told him. he told him how nobody believed him anymore so he never bothered to say.

Kukui made him make a promise.

"Never pretend to be someone you're not. Your experiences define you as a person. Do you promise never to lie about who you are?"

Ash promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMDONT HATE IRIS I LOBE HER THIS IS JUST FKR THE STORY!
and yes Ash has ADHD fight me.
He dint keep the promise btw. poor Goh almost gets heart attacks at him
430 words