The Incognito Club

A raven haired male grumbled, as he walked down a street in little Whinging, Surrey.

No one was telling him anything - once again!

Wasn't it enough that his godfather had died?

But no! Oh, 'Harry's too young.' Or 'Children shouldn't have to know!'.

It made no sense!

Harry was the one who had faced Voldemort multiple times, he was the one who was subject to a prophecy!

Not them!

Why did Ron and Hermione, who weren't replying to his messages, get to be holed up in Grimmauld place, while he was all alone?

To be fair, Harry wasn't sure he wanted to see any of the order, or the house again.

At least, not in the near future.

They all reminded him of Sirius.

Sirius... his godfather haunted his nightmares, seeing him falling in the veil, again and again.

It hurt. The only parental figure he had ever known was gone.

He would be able to see Sirius again when he died.

But Harry didn't want to die. It was a terrifying idea.

What if - what if - there was no place - no heaven? What if there was only infinite darkness, and loneliness?

It scared him.

Harry blinked, his emerald eyes widening. This was new.

Next to the grocery store, a whole department store had suddenly appeared.

It was small, and no one seemed to notice it as they walked past.

Harry's brow furrowed in confusion.

Could this be something magical?

He walked towards the store, and as soon as he was a couple metres from the door, his felt something tingling over him.

He gaped at his reflection in the store window.

A stranger stared back at him, with a green intricate mask on his face, long swishing robes, and hair tied up in a bun. (How was that even possible? Last time he had checked, his hair was short.) It also no longer resembled the crazy mess it had been, probably due to the length of it. His scar was covered too.

Harry stared at himself for a long moment, his mind boggled.

This was definitely a magical store.

Taking a deep breath, he walked in.

It was a small, ordinary looking place, with a floo on one side, and a reception on the other.

Behind the desk, sat a lady.

"Hello!" She said, getting up. "It's so nice meeting new members."

"Members?" Harry asked confused.

The lady blinked at him, pushing a tendril of red hair out of her purple eyes. "So you don't know what this is?"

Harry shook his head.

"That's alright, dearie. This is basically a group that comes together once a day, and does all sorts of things. It is exclusive to magical folk of course."

Harry blinked, surprised. "Okay... but what is this all for?" He asked, gesturing to his new ensemble.

The lady chuckled. "It's called incognito for a reason. When you step near the shop, with the intention of going in, you'll receive a disguise, so no one recognises you. It is meant to make everyone feel more comfortable, and let themselves loose."