y/n's mother sells her off to bts who are a mafia, talk about bad parenting

a/n: y/n's mother sells her off to bts who are a mafia, talk about bad parenting

(. . .)

I was woken up to the sound of my mom yelling at me.

"Y/N YOU LAZY ORANGUTAN GET TF UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE TO SCHOOL"

Ugh why does she have to yell so early in the morning?! I got up and combed my long blonde hair because it was a mess! I don't understand how those disney princesses wake up with such perfect hair like uGh.

After doing my daily routine I went down and saw my mom leaving for work.

"Mom, where's my breakfast?"

"I gotta work, try and make it yourself today."

Why does my mom hate me so much.................

I went to school without eating anything because I thought I might be late.

I got into the class just on time, I sat down on my seat and the teacher came in with 7 very good looking guys but i was totally not into them, all the other girls stared at them with heart eyes but I was disgusted as I'm not like other girls.

And wow wow look at my luck, the 7 of them sat RIGHT next to me uGH why do these insanely handsome boys have to come sit next to me?!?!1?1?1?!?!?1?

They introduced themselves but I ignored them as I was not like other girls and didn't want to be tangled up with them.

I went home when the school ended and the inside of the house was really gloomy, my mom sat on the couch, she looked at me when i entered.

"Y/N I'm sorry but I don't have any money as I gambled it away and now I have to sell you off to seven very handsome the mafia because I need money more than my child", my mom said, tears streaming down her cheeks like a waterfall.

"Okay mom, if this makes you happy then I agree to be sold off to the seven very handsome mafias", I said, eyes shining with determination.

"Bruh gorl I didn't ask for your permission but ok", mom said, all fine now.

Then a totally not sus black van came and some people came and then they came into our house and then came and took me away.

They took me to a extremely huge mansion.

I went inside and saw seven very handsome men sitting in large chairs

I went inside and saw seven very handsome men sitting in large chairs. They were the same ones from school.... THEY'RE MAFIAS?!?!?!?!/1/1!?1?!

"You have been sold to us so now you will stay with us and do our work", Namjoon oppa said.

I cried because apparently my own mom sold me off to insanely handsome mafias and now i have to do their work.

I became their housemaid and began cleaning ew they're all so messy.

I went to Jungkook oppa's room and started cleaning it, I saw a few bottles of banana milk and giggled to myself.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and saw Jungkook staring down at me.

"The hell were you doing in my room?"

"Cleaning, captain obvious", I replied snarkily.

"Get out of my room"

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I-I-I-I-I-I-I was just c-c-c-c-cleaning-"

"Get tf out you made the room dirtier" and he pushed me out.

Damn why is he so rude, such a waste of pretty face. 

I miss my mom............

"Hello darkness my old friend.....", I started singing, "I've come to talk with you again....", I sang waning to sing my pain away,

"Because a vision softly creeping, left it seeds while I was sleeping...and the vision that was planted in my brain still remains..."

"Within the sound of silence....." I sang my heart out.

And then I heard clapping,  I turned around to see Jungkook oppa with tears in his eyes,

"You sing so well Y/N!!1!! Even though I'm a mafia and I kill people hehe I loved and appreciated that wonderful song"

I looked at Jungkook oppa with soft eyes, someone finally appreciated me.....

So I ran in slow motion towards him and hugged him.

"But too bad we don't need you anymore so we sold you to Jackson and he will take care of you now" 

And then he threw me out of the window.

And I miraculously landed perfectly on a motorcycle parked outside and the man called Jackson took me away into the unknown.

(. . .) 

a/n: Oh god tf was this, it wasn't even funny lemme die, I'm supposed to studying for pre-boards bUT yeet

anyways stan the song i pasted above, its a masterpiece no cap like its actually so good.