y/n is hawt but looks ugly when she wears glasses and pretty w/o them okay wtf-

a/n: y/n is hawt but looks ugly when she wears glasses and pretty w/o them okay wtf-

(. . .)

I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror, ah yes just my pain old self looking back at me 😔. I put on my glasses and do my morning routine and then i put on my outfit.

 I put on my glasses and do my morning routine and then i put on my outfit

(sorry to whoever this little kid is)

I put on my shoes and head towards the hell hole, ready to be bullied 😔

Oh!1! I almost forgot to introduce myself 😊, I'm Kim Y/N, 17 years old and the sister of one of the most popular guy in the school, Kim Seokjin. Well but unlike my brother, I am not popular.

I wasn't like the other Barbie wannabes in school, I acted like a nerd, wore glasses, had braces and became the ugly one because I didn't like attention, I wanted to focus on other important things. In my old school boys kept disturbing me because they wanted to date me and I really did not want that here 🙄

My brother was pretty while I was considered the ugly duckling of the family, because yk nerds are always ugly ofc 😔😔😔

As soon as I step into the school, I hang my head low and walk and suddenly a pair of heals appeared in front of me.

"So NERD did you do my homework that I asked you to do?", Jennie sneered at me and her minions giggled evilly.

"N-N-N-No I didn't Jennie, I'm so sorry I had to do my own homework too-", and she grabbed me by my collar.

"You do not dare not to do the work I tell you to, in this life my work is more important for you than anything else, understood nerd?", she spoke slowly, threateningly.

"Y-Yes, understood"

She let me go, "I feel good today so I'll let it pass this once, now shoo"

Trembling, I go to my class and sit next to my partner, Jeon Jungkook, my brother's friend, a playboy. He was mean, rude and cold towards everyone except his friends. I didn't like his attitude a bit.

"Oh if it isn't out favorite nerd!", he exclaimed as I sat down, I chose to ignore him.

He kept making rude remarks towards me the entire class but I didn't pay any attention towards them and kept making my notes.

During lunch I was outside in the school ground, Jennie and her minions marched towards me, fuming with anger.

"YOU LITTLE NERD WITH HANNAH MONTANA FASHION SENSE, HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY JUNGKOOK", she yelled

"Wait but I didn't-", she didn't let me finish and pushed me off my chair and I landed right into a puddle, ruining all of my clothes.

"Serves you right, eat dirt lmao AND STAY AWAY FROM MY LITTLE KOOKIE", she said and began walking away, the minions scurrying after.

Tears welling up in my eyes, I saw a hand extend in front of me, "HEY, ARE YOU OKAY? HERE LET ME HELP YOU UP", it was a girl, she had blonde-ish hair and she looked nice and helped me up.

"I'M SANA! I don't think I've seen you here before though, you are..?", she asked and I told her that my name was Y/N and I didn't like attention much that's why I stayed in the shadows.(i'm sorry for making sana that one friend in ffs)

"I saw what just happened, don't worry I won't let her bully you again, let's be friends!"

I was grateful towards her for helping a nerd like me when she probably was one of the popular girlies.

After that day I never got bullied again, all thanks to Sana.

(a few weeks later, an unnecessary time skip) 

I hear my doorbell ring followed with a "Y/NNNNNNNN OPEN THE DOOR"

I got off the couch to open the door and when I opened the door and on opening the door I saw Sana standing there with a big smile.

"JACKSON IS THROWING A PARTY TONIGHT AND YOU ARE COMING WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!", she said, overly excited 

"No Sana, I'd rather stay at home at complete this book I'm reading, I'm good", I said walking back to the couch.

"Then I guess I'll just be all by myself there, sulking..", she said and suddenly I felt bad.

"Fine, but I'll take my book there.", I said, "But wait I don't have any clothes"

"OH DON'T WORRY I BOUGHT YOU SOME CLOTHES BECAUSE CREEPILY ENOUGH I KNEW YOUR SIZE HEHE", she said.

And so we got ready to go to the party, I still had my glasses and braces on and I thought I still looked ugly.

Sana made me sit on a chair and then removed my glasses.

"SAY EEEEE", and then she hauled my braces out and boom i'm a pretty little princess i'm a barbie girl.

(Time skip to the party)

"THIS IS SOOOOO FUN", was the last thing Sana said before she disappeared into the crowd.

I did not like this at all, I found an empty spot and took my book out of my bad and started reading it.

"Reading a book at a party huh? You're definitely not like the other girls here", I heard a man say as he sat close to me and I felt uncomfortable.

"Well why don't we get to know each other sweetheart?", the man said, he reeked of alcohol.

"Well why don't you get the hell away from my girlfriend, sweetheart?", someone intervened.

I looked back to see Jungkook standing there, he glared at the man and yanked me away.

"YAH WHY DID YOU SAY I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND", I yelled at him.

"Okay listen here Y/N I have liked you since the start but I didn't know how to express it and now when i see you out of the nerd image you put up I couldn't hold it in and had to tell you you're an icon, you're the moment, you're so talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it."

Tears started welling up in my eyes at the heartfelt confession and I ran towards him in slow motion, "JUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGKKOOOOOOKKKKKK OOOOOPPPPPAAAAAAAAA"

And then suddenly a car crashed in through the gate of the club and ran into me, Jackson's head popped out of the window yelling, "LET'S MAKE THIS PART GO WILD PEOPLE"

And everyone howled with Jackson as their alpha male leader.

(. . .)

hi

yes i know i disappeared for two months and here is a 1k+ words chapter as an apology.

(did not proofread)