y/n falls in love with her mean but extremely hot bully who tf even does that

a/n: y/n falls in love with her mean but extremely hot bully who tf even does that

(. . .)

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes, I sat up and put my glasses on my eyes, I can't live without them.
I did my morning routine and got ready to go to school.

I wore this: 

(i currently feel like i'm making a character who's a complete fashion blunder)

I looked at myself in the mirror and tied up my long brown hair into a messy bun. All set to go to school!

Time Skip

I reached school in time and went to my lockers to get out my books when I heard someone say,

"Ew look its the nerd! What kind of hideous outift is she wearing?", it was Lisa and her gang...... I don't know why they hate me so much....I did nothing to them..............................................

I decided to ignore them and walked my way with my head bent down, I didn't see someone else coming this way and bumped into a muscular person.

"Watch where you're going, nerd", he spat at me. He was Jeon Jungkook, my bully......................

He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the lockers, "Watch where you are going next time", he whispered to me and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Tho I have to admit his voice was good tho-

NO NO NO Y/N NO YOU CANNOT FALL FOR HIM HE'S YOUR BULLY

I will never fall for Jeon Jungkook.............................................................................

Jungkook released his grip on my shoulder and I stumbled down, he walked away from there.

"Hey are you okay?", I heard a voice ask.

I looked up to see an unfamiliar face, the guy helped me up and introduced himself, "I'm Bang Chan, I just transferred here", he said. He looked cute.

(i am so sorry for this chan)

"I'm alright, thank you", I flashed him a smile with my pearly whites, my brown orbs turning into crescents. I saw his eyes widen and he smiled back at me, dimples full on display.

"Anyways its time for class, see you later!", He said and went away.

Time Skip

It was lunch time now and I sat all alone as usual, until i felt someone sit next to me and I looked up to see Chan. 

"You don't mind me sitting here right?", he asked. 

"Not at all!", I said.

We talked for a bit and he's a really nice guy, I think I might have a tiny crush on him hehehehehehehe. (ngl i read that hehehehehehehe in michael jackson's voice)

Just then a hand slammed on the table and I saw Lisa and her gang, "Oh wow so now you're making moves on the new guy? hAh nobody will ever like you nerd", she cackled and walked away. And I started crying..... why does this always happen to me?........I did nothing wrong...........I am just a normal girl with pearly whites, 5'4 height, and extremely amazing model-like body.....why do they always bully me?

Chan just sat there munching on his food, not even consoling me...."Won't you console me? I thought you liked me?"

"When did I EVER say that-"

And just then a hand slid a note on the table, i saw jungkook putting the note and leaving right at that moment. I opened it and it said "Meet me on the totally not sus cliff behind the school after classes" OMG WAS THIS THE TIME JUNGKOOK WAS GONNA CONFESS TO ME?!?! WAS IT LIKE THOSE ENEMIES TO LOVERS FANFICS??!?! I squealed thinking about the things he'd say.

School and finally ended and I made my way to the cliff.

I saw the silhouette of jungkook standing there, he looked at me, his face emotionless

"Y/N, I like you, I always have but I didn't know how to express my feelings to you, I am so sorry for bullying you but i bully those who I love ik i was bad to you but pls forgive me", he said smiling a little with soft chocolate orbs staring into my brown ones.

"Uhm dude Jungkook this girl changes crushes just the way oli london changes his appearance are you sure about this-", I heard Chan say, I didn't even notice him there! UGHHHH HE'S GONNA RUIN MY DREAM CONFESSION TO JUNGKOOK.

(edit: "their appearance", i didn't know about their pronouns i'm sorry. ik should've just changed it in the para but it'll remove the comments so nOpe)

"Oh ik that bestie that's why I'm gonna throw her off the cliff, 97 liners' stick together amirite?", Jungkook said smiling widely and he picked me up and threw me into the ocean and I went into the unknown.

( . . . )

a/n: my humor has officially left me 

BUT UPADTE BC ITS moonlust_meena 'S BIRTHDAY