oily feet lover y/n falls for vampire hyunjin ft. ni

a/n: oily feet lover y/n falls for vampire hyunjin ft. ni 
this is prolly the shortest title till now and hyunjin, i'm sorry for this shit.

(. . .)

I woke up with bright light slapping my orbs, a tear rolled down my eyes i felt pain in my neck, my short 5"7 self walked upto the mirror as i looked into a it. 

I let out a loud gasp, there were two holes on my neck, I paused thinking who could it have been but then i realized two ants swimming across my blood so it was the ants.........., i screamed in disappointment silently, i did not want to wake my mom up......she is a devil. 

She burned my skin last time by her soft pat and calls me "YN" i am not "YN" i am "Y/N"

I did my daily routine and got ready for school.

I wore this

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked so ugly, even the prettiest of dressed couldn't make me look pretty.

I went to school and went to my class and the teacher came in and told us we had a new student. The new guy came in and he introduced himself.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Hyunjin iminda, I hope we can all be friends", he said.

(a/n: i hate when ff writers use this type of konglish)

He looked good. His feet looked good too mmmmmmm.

The teacher made him sit next to me and he didn't even spare a glance at me! hmph!

I started taking the notes the teacher made us write and as i looked to my side I noticed that Hyunjin was gone?!?!?!/1!?!!?1??! Suddenly I saw something crawling under my table and looked down to see hyunjin, he suddenly surged at me and bit my eraser and was gone within a blink of an eye.LIKE YEETED AWAY HOW.

HOW WAS HE SO FAST?!?1/1?!!?

Time Skip

School ended and i was on my way home when someone suddenly stopped me, I saw hyunjin standing there giving me a cold look and smirking.

uGH HIS FEET LOOKED SO HAWT.

"Come with me", is all he said before walking off and i followed because its totally safe to follow a complete stranger.

He took me to the woods and suddenly disappeared...............i'm scared................................

And he suddenly appeared behind me, "I'm a vampire y/n"

I got scared and tried to run away from his hawt arms but he suddenly yanked me back by my hair and my hair line dragged to the back of my hair and i almost looked bald.

"NOOOOOO MY LONG BLONDE WAIST LENGTH SILKY STRAIGHT HAIR"

"Stay still", Hyunjin said and then the vampire hyunjin splits out the grey saliva and fixes my hair line.

"O-o-o-h m-m-m-my g-g-g-g-god YOU'RE ACTUALLY A VAMPIRE-", and suddenly i saw my hands getting wrinkles and my body growing old-

THAT MAGICAL GREY SALIVA MADE ME GROW OLD.

Hyunjin looked at me with wide eyes, "ROMEOOOOOOOOOO NO Y/N WHAT HAVE I DONE"

And suddenly my old bones cracked and Hyunjin spoke, "No matter how you look y/n I'll still love you"

And then we heard a loud BOOM and out of nowhere a girl popped out, IT WAS NI THE GIRL I SENT MY HAWT FEET PICS TO.

"NO Y/N I'M NOT LETTING YOUR STRAIGHT HAIR BE YOUR SEXUALITY", Ni spoke up.

"B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT I LOVE HYUNJIN!!!", I mustered the courage to speak up.

And suddenly my old bones gave up so Hyunjin started to make a cure for his magical grey saliva, he mixed coco powder with feet oil and made a medicine with it.

"Eat it", he said, I ate it and I grew young again.

Ni watched this with heartbroken eyes.

"Y/N I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL AND YOU CHOSE THIS KPOP IDOL LOOKING GUY OVER ME???", She spoke, disappointment laced in her voice.

"Oh you know what, I don't wanna like a girl with a feet fetish, you can take her", Hyunjin said and vanished into thin air.

And suddenly the effect of his medicine wore off and I became old again, I fell down on the ground and my old bones gave up and made cracking sound and Ni sat next to me chewing on my silky waist length straight hair, and making "nom nom nom nom" noises, because she wanted to make my straight hair to be not-so-straight so that i'd like her.

But none of us knew that someone was recording it all in some distance.

 "Hmm that would be a nice title track, the sound of someone going bald mmmh and someone chewing on someone's hair yeah", Bang Chan said, smiling to himself in content.

(. . .)

a/n: i had coffee and this book is my only way to de-stress.

creds to auniaeni for ideas uwur