𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽

It has been a year since I have had any trouble. No sign of my brothers, just a calm, relaxing year. I have been saving up, and I have found that mother has left me 800 pounds which I thankfully took, I have made three hundred pounds (thanks to criminals who paid me to keep my mouth closed) and in conclusion, I have around 1100 pounds. Enough to buy three decent houses and keep them taxed. Thank the lord. Now I can buy myself a home and start up my own proper business.

I am no longer terrified to keep my brothers at bay. I have seen what they can do, and I have seen I can outsmart them, so I have decided to make it public: Enola Holmes, The world's first female scientific perditorian. I'd love to see my brothers' faces when they read that on the front cover of The Daily Times.

I sat down at my desk and got out a pad and pencil. I began to draw, I let my imagination take me away, and before I knew, I had drawn a stunning sketch of Mycroft anxiously reading the paper as he found this out. Next I drew Sherlock, then Dr. Watson, then mother. She was smiling. I knew she would be happy to find I was doing well on my own.

Then something else came to mind. I drew Lady Cecily Alistair, then Tewksbury, both for some reason had the same expression on their face. However, I could not quite make out what. They where smiling, but not happy. Pride. They where proud of me, I finaly saw.

Then I all my thoughts scattered as I heard a knock at my door. "Come in."

"The papers, miss" squeaked a small, grubby girl.

I took it and laid it aside on my dressing table.

"Wait," I called, as she was about to leave. Rummaging in my pockets I soon enough I pulled out a one pound note. I handed it to her.

"Thank you, miss" she quickly smiled and then scuttered away, to go buy some food and a blanket.

Feeling satisfied that I had helped an East End child, I sat down to read the paper. Then something extra ordinary caught my eye. The headline read: 'Lord Viscount Tewksbury Marquess of Basilwether has left affectionate mother to begin own life' I looked down at the flattering portrait they put of him next to the caption.

"Oh my stars and garters" I muttered under my breath. I scanned through the caption. 'Says he is heading off for north london.' I pulled off my dressing gown and slippers. I'd have to dress up as Enola. There is no more hiding. I pulled on a white laced top and a blue, fashionable skirt. Not only did I want to look like Enola, I wanted to look rich, fabulous, wealthy... 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮, 𝓔𝓷𝓸𝓵𝓪. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓭𝓸. I yet again pulled of the top and skirt. Wealthy. I wanted to impress. Especially my brothers. I would make it grand, fabulous, and they would see I can be not just a 'ruffian' but a 'lady'.

I put on my corset, my hip regulators and my bust and bosom enhancers, which indeed, I deffinately had not missed. I found a beautiful, red dress which I had worn when I was with Tewky last, so I put it on, tied back my curly hair, and hailed a hansom cab for north london flower market.