- guitars and dirt holes -

trigger warnings :: cursing, yelling, small mentions of blood

" i just want to go home "

" i know what's best for you, [redacted] "

-——————————-

I could feel drops of water hitting me from above, putting out a hand. It was raining.

I sigh, rubbing my eyes a bit as I stood up, an allium or two and a few sprouts where i last was. I stretched out my legs and began to run around, just to get blood flowing.

I had opted to sleep outside, it was a-lot more comfortable than sleeping in a stuffy room. I decided to sleep next to Tommy's place. it was actually pretty nice inside but i just preferred the moss and grass outside.

I realized the rain was getting heavier, stepping into Tommy's house and shaking off like a dog. I could hear murmuring, looking over at an already awake Tommy, reading a book I couldn't understand from where I was standing.

I cleared my throat, catching the boy's attention. He threw the book into one of his chests, smiling at me.

"tommy, why are you still up? it's really early-"

I was cut off by arms wrapping around me. I stared for a moment, before hugging him back. He let out a yawn, sitting back down on his bed as he pat the spot next to him.

It was obvious he was really tired, a bit out of it too.

"Wil was actin suuuuper weird when you left to go to sleep. All scary an' shit."

I looked at him, the blonde rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"tell me when you're less tired, okay? go to sleep, tommy."

He nodded easily, collapsing onto his bed as I threw his blanket over him.

I dug through one of his chests, yoinking an apple before leaving.

It wasn't raining anymore, barely misty as fog covered the empty grounds.

I bit down into the apple, beginning to walk around and peek into houses and buildings. Most were empty, though there was this one guy running around inside.

He had blue and red glasses, a camo jacket over his shoulders as he frantically searched for something.

His eyes darted around and landed on me, taking a double take before his eyes widened under the glasses. I walked away from the window and continued on, or at least tried to.

"EY!"

Someone grabbed onto my arm, making me turn around to face them. It was the same man.

"What are you doin peekin in windows like that, huh? Scared the bloody shit out of me!"

He semi-yelled, hand tightening on my arm as his face contorted from anger to confusion.

"Wait, who the hell even are you?"

I kick the bottom of his leg a bit, the man yelping out in pain and letting go of me. I sprinted off to a.. van? A van nearby.