- grave digging and wilting flowers -

trigger warnings :: mentions of death, cursing, blood, mentions of obsessive behavior, yelling, mentions of cannibalism, mentions of dismemberment, emetophobia/throwing up mentions

(holy shit this chapter was ..dark and sort of hard for me to write! have wilbur as the cover)

" where is my- "

" where am i? "

-——————————-

My eyed refused to open this time. Everything hurt, especially my lungs. I could barely breathe. I tried to push myself up, the taste of dirt falling into my mouth making me gag out spit and blood. I brought my hands to my eyes, rubbing away the soot as I stared at the crumbling packed dirt.

I shot my hands up to eye view again, screaming so loud that someone could have probably heard me from the surface.

Both of my ring fingers were gone on each hand, the healed over stubs just horrifying me more. It looked like someone had chopped it off at some point, not healed evenly.

 It looked like someone had chopped it off at some point, not healed evenly

(art is by me :D)

My hands and what was left of my fingers clawed desperately at the dirt above me, screaming out sobs of fear. I couldn't tell if it was suffocation or claustrophobia that gave me the urge to escape, but holy fuck was I going to.

Little flickers of light shone through the falling dirt, me now able to sit on my knees as I continued to dig out. Who.. buried me? Who tried to bury me?

My hand broke through to the surface, pulling myself up and hauling my legs and body onto the grass.

The smell of burning meat made me look over, a small campfire set up. It was still burning, meat set out to be eaten.

Which included my two fingers.

I stared at the charred remains that were left, putting out the fire. Bur not before kicking them into it. I didn't want to see it anymore. I could feel myself gagging, unable to stop staring.

The worst part was- They were partially eaten. Someone had taken the time to take them off, cook, and fucking eat my fingers. I turned around, hand over my mouth in disgust.

I looked towards the cabin.

Wilbur.