A start

It was their first year of university and to say Louis was excited would be an understatement. He and his best friend were finally going to their dream university, The university of Manchester.

 Yes, both of them wanted to go to the same university since they were about 10. One of the reasons they are attached to the hip. Louis and Perrie had known each other since back in Doncaster when  they were 5. They had bonded like siblings, taking care and loving  each other, the fights were a bonus.

They had rented a house with 3 other flat mates who went to t same uni and they were moving in today. Louis had convinced Perrie that if their room mates turned out to be serial killers , drug addicts or horny pieces of shit, they would move out that vey second. This was the beginning of a fresh start for both of them.

"Perrie where the fuck are you? I cant carry all these bags by myself. HELP ME YOU INCOMPETENT EXCUSE OF A FRIEND" Louis whined as he struggled to carry the boulders disguised as bags. 

"Ugh wait a minute lou, there's something wrong with the door knob" Perrie was busy working out the door knob which magically opened, scaring her in the process. She squealed as she stumbled on the pavement, about to fall when a hand pulled her back , making her fall on the person instead. Both of them fell on the floor with a loud thud, groaning.

"Wasn't I the one supposed to fall because of all the bags you left me wi-" Louis stopped the moment he saw perrie lying on top of a stranger, and burst out laughing. Which he had to stop as soon as he noticed perrie and the guy staring into each other's eyes and paying no attention to his hysterics. 

"Hate to interrupt you guys staring into each other's souls but i need help pez" He spoke , clearing his throat, which somehow managed to catch their attention as perrie and the stranger- correction, hot stranger shuffled and got up.

"What?" Louis questioned grinning as he noticed perrie's glare . "Its not fair! you leave me with all the heavy lifting to make out with-" Louis finally turned to look at the stranger. He had raven black hair,hazel eyes and a fit body. The description of a greek god would be appropriate.

"Zayn" the guy replied, blushing. "Hi zayn, i'm louis and this is Perrie" He motioned towards his blushing best friend."i think you are one of our room mates? " louis questioned. "yeh" zayn replied. "Umm. I'll help with the bags" he spoke walking towards their luggage. Thanking him, louis turned to Perrie.

"WHAT THE FUCK LEWIS?" She whisper yelled "We were'nt making out!" "your actions spoke otherwise. He is hot though" He whispered back. "fuck you"Perrie grumbled as she walked towards zayn to help him. "love you too sis" Louis called out, grinning as he stood on the doorway. A voice spoke from behind him.

"Whipped" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N 

Sorry guys if this was shitty. I started this when I was 14 gimme a break 🙄 This is the first chapter and i'll try my best to complete it.  And also i have no fkn idea how the education system of UK works. sorry if i made a mistake in that. Also there might be grammatical errors. Sorry for that too  

Thoughts?

Love you all <3

Aashi