Run

Its been 2 weeks. And life couldn't get any better. They met Niall's boyfriend(that was a surprise, but you know, louis' gaydar was broken). He was a sweet and chill guy. Looked like a bodybuilder with the face of a fucking teddy bear, louis must say. They met in a very- lets say odd, no, fucking terrifying circumstances. 

Louis and Perrie had walked in on them fucking.

 Times like this, louis wishes he could erase a memory, or bleach his eyes to remove that horrid image off of his poor innocent mind.

It was Saturday and harry and zayn had gone clubbing while louis and perrie decided to visit perrie's nana who lived about an hour away. Niall had stayed back, saying he wasn't really feeling the buzz which was- well, shocking to say the least cos no way an Irish refused to drink. Niall at that, niall who keeps the top compartment of the refrigerator loaded with beer and alcohol of all kinds. But they let it slide. biggest mistake. 

Perrie and louis had returned early than expected, and they barged in, and well, the rest- never mind.

So that's how they met the sweet boy, Liam Payne. 

After that tho, He pretty much lived there. like he wanted to move in in nialls room, he even agreed to pay his part of the rent, but perrie refused. Louis doesn't know why but he felt perrie was right so they went with it and yeah, liam lives with them now.

Today was their first day of uni. There were little to no students. Like, the large campus almost felt empty, as the students were still arriving. Louis was a drama student. Since childhood, he wanted to teach kids and drama was his strong point cos lets just accept it, louis was shit at studies. He still doesn't know how he managed to get into Manchester, cos his last year of high school, he was barely keeping up, a lot had happened all of a sudden. But thats a story for some other time. 

Perrie on the other side had taken up Science. Of coarse she wanted to become a doctor. But, perrie wasnt after high paying jobs, no, she wanted to help the people who couldn't afford a proper doctor. She was going to open her own hospital and provide free treatment . Louis wasn't even shocked when he heard her. He knew perrie was always this way, she always wanted to help people, even if it was way out of her league. 

Zayn, well he was into Arts and photography shit. Like, proper artsy guy, Zayn's side of the room was literally a whole art gallery on its own. The floor board was always covered in newspapers because he didn't want to spoil it with paint. All the walls had painting and sketches hung on them. It actually was a beautiful sight , in louis' opinion. 

Niall was a music student. Louis was actually shocked. He never thought that niall could sing, but the other day when they were all talking about their hobbies and stuff (which was plain boring, it was like few kids who were shy for their first time on a playdate), niall actually sang a song, by Ed Sheeran. And he was fucking good at that.

Liam on the other hand was a Psychology student. Louis' telling you, dont ever talk about your dreams or brain problems in front of him, he'll make you sit for an hour and give you a whole ass explanation how your brain works and processes shit. Louis slept through half of it.

Harry. Well, the curly headed boy was in Law. Ha. Law. Who the fuck studies law?  but when harry has his glasses on and his eyebrows furrowed, with the whole look of concentration on his face, he looks like the definition of adorable, he looks like a fucking kid. So, louis is ok with it. Dont tell him louis said that though. 

In these past weeks, he's got to know every single one of them. And he can actually confirm none of them are serial killers. In fact they're all quite good actually. Niall, Louis has a soft spot for that one. He's like a little brother to louis . liam is like the father. He proper scolds them if they do something irrational.The other day, louis accidentally broke a fence, and liam literally scolded him like a father. Louis never laughed so hard.