Truth part 1

OH NO. no no no no no 

This had to happen didn't it? Louis was fine for the last 2 years , he was having fun in his university, with his friends .But somehow it had to be ruined.

Now he's sitting in his bedroom, there are constant knocks on his door, constant calls of his name. but he is ignoring it all. why you ask? well , he is having a panic attack. He hasnt had one since 2 years . 

This is him now, bawling his eyes out, struggling to breath, a shiny blade between his fingers, red liquid dripping on the bedroom floor . why?

Someone commented about something that triggered him. Triggered him so fucking much, he ran out of the room that instant and blocked everyone, crying over whats already gone. Something that already happened, something that has broken him into pieces, like broken glass, they can never be repaired. The cracks will always be there, always.

He doesn't remember when he put the band aid on his cuts, but he did. He closes his eyes and rests his head on the wall, rosy cheeks stained with tear tracks.

an hour back.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Perrie squealed.

"What? you guys weren't discrete you know? i figured it out the first day" Harry mumbled chewing on his burger, sitting on the couch, in between niall,liam and louis. Well, niall was on liam's lap so, yeah.

"He's right pez, you both were giving eachother heart eyes since day 1. And even though its been 3 weeks, his looks proper in love with you." Niall said as he buried his head in liams neck. 

"Yeah and he did tell me he has a crush on you" Louis said,grinning.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD LOUIS WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME? I WANNA TALK TO HIM WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" Perrie practically screamed.
"Jesus calm down perrie he's gonna be back any minute now."Upon hearing harry, she tried to relax and sit back. 

"Alrighty, i'm just gonna go grab a snack." Harry said as he got up and made his way to the kitchen., not before giving louis a sweet smile which was returned. Wasn't he just eating a burger?  liam eyed them and then spoke,"Enough about the rest, whats with you and harry ,lou? You guys a thing?" 

Louis froze for a minute ...or 2, a small 'oh fuck' was heard from perrie,  and that was all it took for louis to bolt straight back to his room . Not before he turned around, tears rolling down his cheek, "we'll never be a thing. i cant be a thing with any one. no" everyone heard that, but harry did not hear the last part. And that, well, kind of hurt. 

Now, while everyone was stressed beyond belief, perrie was crying as well, constantly knoking on louis' door, zayn was back, he did not know what happened but he tried his best to comfort perrie. Liam was looking guilty. And niall was trying to get perrie to talk. 

Harry? He sat in the corner of the couch. Holding back tears. The events of this night took him back to the when he was about to leave for university. When he had faced the worst breakup of his life, from the love of his life, and he had maintained a strong front, but now, he just couldn't hold his tears back as he replayed the events of the worst night of his life.

HARRY'S POV

a month back  

I'm nervous would be an understatement. 

Today, i'm going to tell my boyfriend of 3 years, about my acceptance letter. I know he's gonna be happy for me. But the thought of  him leaving me scares the fuck out of me. I dont know whether he will ask me to stay with him, or if he'll come with me to Manchester. I just dont want to leave him. I love him too much for leaving.