truth part 2

*tw//mention of rape and self harm*

"He was raped by the person he loved most."

3rd person's POV

Everything is dead silent. Like the type of silence teachers ask for but never get. Pin drop silence. No one says a word, no one moves and practically no one breathes because raped?

But that silence speaks to Perrie. The look on the boys' faces is not pity, it's hurt, and she can tell that they are hurt because something horrible happened to louis.  She still doesnt know why, but she feels like she can trust these four boys, and mind you, Perrie is a good judge of character. She initially wasn't but few circumstances made her one. And she is sure louis wont mind because the way louis has opened up to these boys, he could never with anyone else, hell he couldnt even talk to his own friends and family that were with him from the start. These lot? they were different.

"perrie, hey, shh, it's ok, you don't need to continue, it's fine please don't cry, he's okay now" Zayn is the one to break the silence.
Everyone snaps out of their daze.
"No im- I'm okay, it's just, i still sort of blame myself, i could've stopped it, i could've noticed it. I was too ignorant."

"Pez, we don't know you that well, but we know enough to say that there's no way you could've done anything intentionally, you love louis and anyone can see that." Niall soothes Perrie, rubning her back gently.

"I'm so sorry Perrie, i didnt know something i said would've triggered something like this. I'm so so sorry " Liam sounds guilty as hell. He shouldn't though. Everyone knows that.

"No Li, please don't apologise for something you didn't even know. I'm sure louis knows that too. It's just-"
Perrie stops. She takes a deep breath and wipes her tears.

"It's just that, what you said, it reminded him of his b- the person who hurt him . It's just a bad memory. You couldn't have known." No one misses the slip up , but they all silently agree to not mention it. Then, Perrie gets up and walks near the couch, where Liam is standing, and pulls him in for a hug.

"I- had no idea. I didn't want to hurt him. I could never do that. He's so good. I- I'm sorry" Liam hugs her back just as tight
"I know honey, i know."
And then, everyone joins in the hug.

Except harry.

He's still frozen. Right there. He doesn't move, doesn't react, doesn't listen.

He needs to talk to louis. Right now.

So, he gets up, and walks to louis' door. But a hand on his shoulder stops him.
"Please be careful with him harry. He's built this bad boy and bubbly persona but those are his walls. He's broken haz , he doesnt need someone to remind him of what he lost. Please be careful " Perrie mutters. Her eyes still glossy. He looks at the rest of the boys. They're smiling at him. They know he can do this. How? Harry doesn't know.
"I know Perrie. I won't hurt him. Ever. He's too precious to be hurt" with that, he walks away, leaving Perrie slightly confused but content with his words.

He slides down and sits on the floor, his back facing the door. He can hear jagged breaths and soft sobs from the other side. And it breaks his heart to imagine what louis must've been through. It's not something anyone should ever feel. 

He raises his shaky hands and sofltly knocks on the door.
"Hey lou, it's me" His voice isn't loud, but loud enough that only louis can hear him.

"I don't know what's wrong, and I'm not, we're not asking you anything. But everyone's worried out of their minds louis, everyone out here cares for you. Please" He says, and then, closes his eyes and rests his head against the door. As though if he concentrated hard enough, he would magically teleport to the other side of that door.