Memory in vain

A/N-Here, Killer Frost Earth 2 is not Dead.

Killer Frost POV

"Ok , First I need to find the exact equation for a serum that can wipe A person's memory."

"I will just pretend to be Caitlin and get Cisco's or Barry's help"
So I walked into S.T.A.R LABS and they were surprised to see me back.

Cisco came and asked me , "Are you ok? What happened? How did you take control back again?"

"Thats a lot of questions , sorry , I just need to sleep and take rest."

"Ah -Ok" He muttered disappointed.

That's when Barry came strolling in.

"Oh , his muffled hair , the sweat that linger onto his forehead and His gorgeous green eyes" I thought to myself.

But I needed to keep my cool so I went to the spare room in The Labs and Got changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

General POV :

The next morning I woke up it was 10 am
"Oh no , Caiy will be so pissed" I said waking up with a yawn.

"Frost why did'nt you wake up sooner , we need to commence the plan to wipe Barry's memory"
Said Caitlin from inside.

"Yeah right" Frost Grimaced.

"Now go get help from Barry and Cisco and Don't forget to flirt with Barry " Caitlin giggled.

'Okokokok"Frost answered.

When Frost entered the cortex (They all thought it was Caitlin)Everyone goes to her to give her a hug.

When Barry Came and hug her , she scented the Cinnamon and strawberry scent and which kept lingering in her nose.

While she was walking by the cortex she forcefully tripped herself in front of Barry and Barry caught her around her waist and they stared at each other's eyes for a second before they pulled away clearing their throat which earned her a glare from Iris.

"Did you see his eyes? "Frost told Caitlin through her mind which eaened her a giggle from Caitlin because of how attracted she was to Barry.

"Ok first , I was thinking to make a memory wiper serum to Forget about Frost" Caitlin said to the team.

The TEAM stared at her with bewildered faces.

Cisco broke the silence "Ok , so wnat exactly is the plan?

"First , I need you and Barry to Help me with an equation to wipe all my memory , I know this sounds crazy but I don't wanna harm anyone. If you won't help me , fine I'll leave town so I can't harm anyone "

The team nodded and agreed to help their friend.

A/N- This is interestng vote for me and we will do 50 parts or more!!