So Then It Begins.

KF-2 Was going out with Iris for some clothes shopping. While they were at that Barry was at S. T. A. R. Labs running on the treadmill.

Caitlin was finishing the final touches of the serum. But, something caught her attention; a shirtless Barry running on the treadmill full of sweat which makes him extra hot.

She was too caught up in her trance that she didn't know that Cisco was staring at her with a goofy grin like a Kid whose favourite comedy show was playing.

Then he cleared his throat.

"You're staring" says Cisco interrupting her from her trance.

"I'm gazing" says Caitlin who doesn't even know it was Cisco but immediately jumped as her mind caught up to what she said.

"Sure you are" says Cisco sarcastically leaving the room.

"I'll get him soon" she muttered nonchalantly only loud enough for her to hear.

She was startled by her phone suddenly ringing.

It was KF-2.

"So I'm ready to commence the plan tonight." KF-2 says through the phone.

"OK let's set the plan in motion." Replied Caitlin with a mischievous grin.

Flashback:

"So, what's the plan" asked KF-2 getting impatient.

"Don't worry dear I've got the perfect plan." answered Caitlin as she started explaining.

"So, You said Barry invited you to his loft in the mean time?" asked Caitlin with a hint of a small jealousy in her voice.

That caused KF-2 to smirk and she nodded.

"So, I'll make a distraction of a flase alarm while you eat dinner and while they are running like crazy wild dogs, you will pour the memory serum to his food, Understood?" She said with a smirk.

"I'm not sure it will work but if you say so, I'll go with that plan" Said KF-2

End of flashback..

That night the dinner was great. While they were talking the alarm went off and as they planned Barry and Iris were speeding around like crazy wild dogs. They were panicking cause no alerts are sounded this late.

While they were panicking, KF-2 took the chance and filled Barry's food with the serum.

When they came back they told her it was a false alarm and they can continue the dinner.

While talking Barry felt a strange incoherent sensation but because of his high metabolism he shook it off.

That's when the serum is on the move.

It started wiping his memory bit by bit. He just forgot the moment his mother died permanently.

And suddenly something Barry said shocked Iris.

"So, how about we visit my mother, tomorrow. I know that dad was killed by Zoom but I haven't met my mother since I was 11" Barry blurted out.

KF-2 smirked in the inside of her head.

"Barry what the hell are you talking about" Said Iris taken back by his sentence."

And a few seconds later, he passed out.

" What the hell is happening here Frost" yelled Iris.

"I don't know what happened but I think we need to Call Caitlin" Said KF-2 internally who couldn't help but be smug of herself for how smooth she played that part which made Iris nod and went to action.

That's when the lights go out and Killer Frost from Earth 2 was gone including Barry.

A/N

So sorry for not updating sooner. From  now on I will try to update every Sunday if there are no problems.